• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To block or not to block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ColoradoRaptor said:
Speaking of over reacting.......that is what you have done with the whole block thing....the pot calling the kettle black.....!!! You are a moron and I wonder if anyone even likes you? Not that you would care but that is the moron in ya!! Drop by my neck of the woods and talk to me like that in person! Some peoples children!!

ONOES, e-threats!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rent free = in your empty skull ;)

ColoradoRaptor said:
Speaking of over reacting.......that is what you have done with the whole block thing....the pot calling the kettle black.....!!! You are a moron and I wonder if anyone even likes you? Not that you would care but that is the moron in ya!! Drop by my neck of the woods and talk to me like that in person! Some peoples children!!

There's one in every crowd and the one in this crowd has been identified. CR :looser: . I mean don't get me wrong, a good flame war can be entertaining but when people start making idle, BS etherats it just uncovers their true rediculous selves. Are you sure anyone really likes you? Or do you care? Now go ahead and threaten me, say something bad about my Mother or maybe critisize my spelling and punctuation. It might make you feel more manly. Lord knows you are despirate for it. Flame on brother.

SkyChi said:
There's one in every crowd and the one in this crowd has been identified. CR :looser: . I mean don't get me wrong, a good flame war can be entertaining but when people start making idle, BS etherats it just uncovers their true rediculous selves. Are you sure anyone really likes you? Or do you care? Now go ahead and threaten me, say something bad about my Mother or maybe critisize my spelling and punctuation. It might make you feel more manly. Lord knows you are despirate for it. Flame on brother.
Someone needs to criticize your spelling & punctuation[you brought it up] , but yes, has everyone had their rabies shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back