• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Greens (my build up)

haha gotchya
its a mig though right?
Lookin good!

this will be one of the last pics of the jeep with this setup, gettin stripped down sunday to start the next build phase......
5188c33a.jpg

not too bad to be honest, i think doing an OAB for trac bar would make it flawless, but i drive it daily as it sits and its not bad...

guy is pickin em up from me sunday to toss on his TJ.....

May have missed it somewhere in here but what are the future plans? I'm assuming tons?

No, not previously posted.

No tons. Tons are only necessary for 42's and 44's. And well, if I need that big of tire I need something other than a full body rig and to be better at picking lines. Lol.

44/9 combo with links, some tube, added wheelbase and a super low COG. :D

for your steering what do you run for a track bar? custom as well? in stock axle side location?
looking into doing my steering soon

Just drop at frame side and adj. trac bar. I'd suggest doing over axle bracket for trac bar for a lot of road driving. I didn't have hardly any issues with this setup tho. :thumbup:

No, not previously posted.

No tons. Tons are only necessary for 42's and 44's. And well, if I need that big of tire I need something other than a full body rig and to be better at picking lines. Lol.

44/9 combo with links, some tube, added wheelbase and a super low COG. :D

Sweet deal. I guess "full width" would of been a better term lol.

No tons. Tons are only necessary for 42's and 44's.

i wouldnt rock anything more than a 37 on my built front 44. and i dont think im gonna rock 37's on it anymore anyway, broke too much stuff. If you don't want tons i would look into a new rubi44 with the manly shafts or something a step above a 44. hybrid axle perhaps?

i wouldnt rock anything more than a 37 on my built front 44. and i dont think im gonna rock 37's on it anymore anyway, broke too much stuff. If you don't want tons i would look into a new rubi44 with the manly shafts or something a step above a 44. hybrid axle perhaps?

thought the rubi 44s had the same thickness axle tubes as the dana 30? gonna need the sleeve and truss that

Last edited:
no the JK rubi 44 is WAY stronger....

im not to concerned with the 44 front, yes, will be weak link in the build....but ive been running 35's with beadlocks on a locked, stock 30 for a while now with 0 breakage....

so im thinking with a heavy truss, higher splines, and the RCV shafts, ill be fine....
im pretty easy on the throttle and pay attention to where i put the tires...

i dont jump the jeep, or bash it on stuff with a lot of tire spin....

no the JK rubi 44 is WAY stronger....

im not to concerned with the 44 front, yes, will be weak link in the build....but ive been running 35's with beadlocks on a locked, stock 30 for a while now with 0 breakage....

so im thinking with a heavy truss, higher splines, and the RCV shafts, ill be fine....
im pretty easy on the throttle and pay attention to where i put the tires...

i dont jump the jeep, or bash it on stuff with a lot of tire spin....

everywhere i looked has shown the axle tube on the rubi 44 are the same as the 30. center sections are much stronger but not the axle tubes.

Last edited:
Back