• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Budget Bucket's build

Wow your dads Vette is beautiful!

Cut-n-fold looks tits too!

Pull em off and push in and out. One end on the ground .

Monotubes should be a pain in the butt to compress. If they slide in easy they are probably done.

Signs of oil on the shaft ?

c68572fed51c64e0166c93edd1705fab.jpg

Here's a sneak peak

So I am trying to find out the best sealant stuff for the jeep. I have a hole in my firewall for the air hose and I have a hole I can't find in the cut n fold that won't seal.

I have used the expandable foam stuff and alittle bit of rtv but I am still having a problem with sealing it both from water and air

What do you all use? Or is there a special way I need to seal stuff?

automotive seam sealer
look for it online or autozone usually has one brand available.
cheap stuff is 15$ a tube, good stuff can easily be 30$+ per tube

i got some at auto zone for 15$. Comes in a squeeze tube for like a caulking gun. it will say automotive seam sealer .

So I have been making some progress on a lot of neglect on the jeep since i graduated skewl and am waiting to get a job somewhere. adjusted all the doors so they don't leak anymore, fixed my roof rack, fixed/opened my rear truck finally and some other small stuff.

I wired a small usb plug in my center console, put in a psi gauge and switch for the compressor, resealed my light bar, ran some wires, orders new tires which are in the mail

need to fix: wiring for rear passenger and trunk locks since they don't work anymore, roof dent, rear ujoint in the DS. and paint some rust. clock spring. not too much

Build list when i acquire a job: rear metal shelf rack, gun mount, roof rack, radio mount, and rear bumper/possible gas tank tuck if i feel up to it.

Back