• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you for making thr RockGarden A Success!

RockGard said:
Very great time glad everyone had a blast... Drama at the end behind us we are all wheelers and out for the same cause.... NO hard feelings here hope none there.... Hope to see everyone out agian having a great time...

Thanks again for having us out! As for the "finale", water under the bridge.

djblade311 said:
I left my freakin chair again.....blue folding chair at the trailer. anyone pick it up?
If it had a baseball or football logo on it, then I believe Dean's (RynoXJ) wife put it in their trailer, knowing someone would want it.

wanted to thank everyone who had a hand in this Venue.. From the NAXJA staff, To the Great guys that Run the Rock Garden, To the folks that made the great food... and especially to everyone who showed up in support of this Event. Met a lot of great people yesterday, and had a BLAST... Thanks to EVERYONE!!!!:cheers:

yea my chair didnt have any logos..it was a cheapo blue one.

Skwerly said:
Someone probably used it to stack on an obstacle so they could get over LOL!

But seriously, I didn't see any wayward chairs, but it got dark quick, who knows where the thing could be!
I believe Dean and his wife collected the left over chairs and took them home to be returned to the owners later.

Back