• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New BBQ Fundraiser at the Rock Garden July 26th!

IslanderOffRoad said:
can anyone coming from san diego pick up a steering column from korda and get it to either simi valley or torrance (grimm)?

there will be beer in it for you.

Where's Korda? If he can get it to me ~ N. County SD, I'll be at the Rock Garden, so I can give it to Grimm from there.

i cant take it back with me, i'll have the wife and 3 kids with me on the way back in the scion xB. no room.

hellbilly04 said:
Tony I think we need a new head count. Reading through the pages of chit chat it looks like there are some drop out's....

Shoot, I lost count myself. I have seen about 4 or 5 cancel, but I have also seen about 4 or 5 say their bringing a friend,

So the magical number to me is about 50 Rigs with about 70 people. That's it right there!!!!

Be there or be part of those that wish they would have been there!!!

Quoting Rick "Scott (Rockgarden) doesn't care how many rigs we have there.

As has been pointed out, this is not an offical :NAXJA: event.
Heck, its just a bunch of brain damaged wheelers getting together with the sub-plot being its a fundraiser!

Okay, ALL are welcome, well, all but Robert.

:D"

I threw an invite out to a firend who wheeled with us in Big Bear one time. He has a pretty built TJ on 35's comp cut and the whole 9......

Keep in mind the more people that show the more patients we all need to have.... But hey i am all for it just remember PATIENTS>>>>> NOthing happens quick at the begining of the Garden....... If you been here before you know how it goes .... Thanks RG STAFF>>>>>:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

You want more patients?? These are patients.

cuckoos.jpg

Ahh...more patience. Serenity now...

RockGard said:
Keep in mind the more people that show the more patients we all need to have.... But hey i am all for it just remember PATIENTS>>>>> NOthing happens quick at the begining of the Garden....... If you been here before you know how it goes .... Thanks RG STAFF>>>>>:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

Do all those flames mean it's gonna be hotter than hell out there on Saturday?

Of course, to Rick, it'll feel like a day at the beach.

xjohnnyc said:
Do all those flames mean it's gonna be hotter than hell out there on Saturday?

Of course, to Rick, it'll feel like a day at the beach.

Just another beautiful day in Murrieta!

Back