• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New BBQ Fundraiser at the Rock Garden July 26th!

xjohnnyc said:
You want more patients?? These are patients.

cuckoos.jpg

Ahh...more patience. Serenity now...

Hey what happened to the Mello Yello avatar??? I see you finally found one that fits...

Drove by today and noticed the great folks at the rock Garden, put a couple of porta-potties on the premises for the Ladies... nice job, for whoever organized that...

598BBC said:
Drove by today and noticed the great folks at the rock Garden, put a couple of porta-potties on the premises for the Ladies... nice job, for whoever organized that...
that was 88trailcrawler that set that up. this is gunna be one hell of a hootenany!

:cheers:

Jump This said:
Dean has the local paper (Daily Californian) coming on out.
Sand Diego Off-Roader might get an article in thier next paper
(if one of us writes it.)

:wave:

Dont we have a writer here...>>SKWERLY!!!!

Originally Posted by RockGard
Keep in mind the more people that show the more patients we all need to have.... But hey i am all for it just remember PATIENTS>>>>> NOthing happens quick at the begining of the Garden....... If you been here before you know how it goes .... Thanks RG STAFF>>>>>:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

Nothing happens fast.... It gets better as we go on. Scott and I were out there last Saturday. Found at leat three new lines.... Who is following me?

Ohh. and my chromoly passenger shaft didn't come in so I am going booty fab to make this run in the ZJ... Lets see how long the passenger shaft holds on for........

see you guys there (even though I didnt get on the list :D)

Dammit Josh, I never saw you post up you were in......or did I....Im losing it, sorry if I didnt!

Curts right, you were on my secret belly dancers list!

Tommy...You are going to have to "splain it to mee.." what is Booty Fab!!! see ya in a couple of hrs.:eek:

So the rockgarden trip is now over and man what a good time it was. I definitely found new limits for my junk. I took very little body damage :) and no one had any major injuries. So I am driving home on 12 psi per tire thinking "this thing is feeling quite squirelly, it seems like more than just low tires" so after parking in the driveway I crawl underneath to survey the status of my parts and bam! the passenger side upper control arm is now in two pieces. As best I can figure it broke about 30 minutes into the trip when I heard a snap but nothing felt out of sorts so I sorta blew it off. Looks like I will be replacing the upper control arms now. Anybody got some good ones to trade? If not I will make some, but it's gonna be awhile as I can't afford any material or rod ends at the moment. Thanks to all who participated, especially those who put alot of time and energy, (let alone money) into making this the best (unofficial) NAXJA run I have been on yet.:worship:

Back