• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA/Petty Cash Racing KOH pit info

Just waiting on ol' jerky to pick me up then I'm JV bound! I'll try to get some vid of the team NAXJA start. If I'm at the start/finish line when the RWKhaussupply silver bullet starts I'll post that up too! It's great to see 2 NAXJA member teams in this race, lets all cross fingers to see the XJs dominate this beeyotch!!!!

Didn't make it out today. Been workin on my jeep all day. Will be leavin Hesperia dark-30 tomorrow. Will be on the lookout for naxja before the start.

Checking in from Pit 1-RM 35

We are racing hard, passing cars.

Awesome.. Keep us posted!!!

By the way - Is there anyone here pitting for Robert? What class is he racing in?

E

I didn't see Robert on the list either.

Richard is 4643.

Currie rolled into the finish line. But I think he's running the modified class.

E

Roberts Team is #4692, driven by Scott Hartman

#4692 is not on the list. hope it is just a mix up. hate to see all that hard work and money not being counted.

Saw in pirate chat that they had broke and were cutting the course back to pits. The tracker shows them at the finish, so it's either good or bad.

Last edited:
anyone heard what happened to the rwkhaus xj? I see them at finish too.

We bent the rear axle pretty bad. We had couple of other small problems, but basically wanted to save the what we could, and not have the axle completely let go in the rocks and have to recover it in a remote location. Made it back to main pits on its own.

Ya, too bad on the bent axle. Aside from a few other hiccups, they were doin pretty damn good. Lookin forward to seein them race the car again! Was cool to get out there and meet everybody for the first time!

Back