• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stuck on lift

oh and if somebody would like to do the honors and drive the jeep to the shop where the high lift is lol, i have a suspended license till nov 22nd, stupid motorcycle makes me want to go fast hah

aright so ive waited atleast a week and half and have emailed 4x4 group buy numerous times and even tried calling but i was put on hold for an hour. im still missing the driveshaft and sye and rear leaf and shocks. wtf?

ps i am the most impatient person ever so this is killing me.

aright so ive waited atleast a week and half and have emailed 4x4 group buy numerous times and even tried calling but i was put on hold for an hour. im still missing the driveshaft and sye and rear leaf and shocks. wtf?

i know what you mean. rustys sent me alot of the wrong parts and i had a melt down.

I think I waited two weeks to get my lift from them. I figured for all the money I was saving it was worth it. It is basically only a two person show between the owner and his wife.

My friend waited the same amount of time for his kit as well, and eventually got some free stuff for waiting so long.

so i got a early bird call this morning from Shari and jason from 4x4groupbuy. and they were great! they explained to me that my rear leaf was accidentally shipped somewhere else in cleveland and the ppl actually signed for it instead of saying it wasnt their package (sketchy clevelanders) and as for the driveshaft and sye they must have forgotten to send me an email asking me how many splines my output shaft had and they didnt send it because they needed more info.

overall, they were really nice people and they got everything straightened out.

it would be pretty cool if i got something free from it :p like a hat or stickers or something... free goods are the best goods.

All the parts are in guys! whos still down for a lifting party??

and if anybody has jack stands can i borrow them? mine are missing somehow.

im hoping to have this done by next week sometime, maybe next weekend. ive already started PB blasting everything under the car so bolts shouldn't be too big an issue hopefully, but we all know working on any car in NE ohio is NEVER easy.

here is my cell # 440 785 8603 (feel free to call or txt anytime, im an insomniac) if anybody is down to help out, or if somebody knows of a well stocked garage to work in, ill provide beer and food or w/e lol.

hate to hijack the thread but what would i need to go with a 3 in lift with a 2 in bugget boost already installed? would 4.5 in or 5 in lift control arms work? and id need a sye right? any suggestions would be greatly appresiated

from my understanding you would need a sye and a possibly longer driveshaft. people also reccomend (previous couple pages) control arm drop brackets to improve the ride, unless your going with a long arm lift. you will also need extended brake lines and depending on your shocks, new shocks, because shocks that are used for 2" of lift most likely would interfere with the flex/travel... i might be completely off on this, but feel free to correct me, im still learning the jeep ways haha

Back