• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Straight axle XJ

Did the pictures get pulled or something? In the immortal words of Col. Klink's sidekick: "I see nothing, NOTHING!!!!" I really want to see this sucker, booger welds and all....
B.

Beej said:
Did the pictures get pulled or something? In the immortal words of Col. Klink's sidekick: "I see nothing, NOTHING!!!!" I really want to see this sucker, booger welds and all....
B.

The pictures are there, they just take forever to load. I'm on a DSL.

Its all i had from where he sent them to me I dont have a digital camera. Just believe me he sucks and welding and good at fu**in stuff up. It needs somebody who knows how to fix it and it would be fine but I dont have the time or knowledge.

strokethis said:
It needs somebody who knows how to fix it and it would be fine but I dont have the time or knowledge.
Again, not to be a knob here, but you might want to consider selling it instead...that is unless you have endless access to $$$$.

strokethis said:
Its all i had from where he sent them to me I dont have a digital camera. Just believe me he sucks and welding and good at fu**in stuff up. It needs somebody who knows how to fix it and it would be fine but I dont have the time or knowledge.
You didn't happen to buy that from JohnJohn, did you?

I think the dana30 and 35 could hold up fine with those tires.

Back