• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Straight axle XJ

well how many people here are running leave sprung fronts high enough to clear 39's. besides i think they would rip into him a helluva lot better.

jeepguy97 said:
So now you know the skill level of every NAXJA member and or user. I'm not being a smartass just saying.

ha ha

ha ha

ha ha

terrry's in big trouble now :twak:

I say, why not take the leafs out of the rear and mount them in the front for simplicity. Then you can use the coils and 4-link from the front to convert the rear for maxi-flex

flippin' sweet

MaXJohnson said:
ha ha

ha ha

ha ha

terrry's in big trouble now :twak:

I say, why not take the leafs out of the rear and mount them in the front for simplicity. Then you can use the coils and 4-link from the front to convert the rear for maxi-flex

flippin' sweet

Max, you're an idiot :moon:

straight axles are gay

Strokethis- You get this rig off of EBAY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Coulda swore I saw the rig you're describing on Ebay a month or so ago.

I see he left us!,,, and Okie, you for this thread, you are right! :laugh2:

Okie Terry said:
No shit, it's like an Abott and Costello skit.

Strokethis,
You should probably post this question on the www.pirate4x4.com forum. They would be more qualified to help you with a project of this magnitude.

OOOOHHHH That's just mean :laugh3: , funny, but mean.

Ludakris said:
I dont care what suspension this guy has, just him on 39's is scary enough.

I am pro- learning curve.

strokethis said:
how do i post them
You can't post them up directly, you need to host them on your own website and then link to them. If you don't have a site, there are some free ones available on the internet ( here is a place to start ). I think 1990XJ4x4 offered to host them for you. Click on his name on his post and you will be able to send him a PM or possibly an email. You can then email him the pics and he will host them. Assuming he's still on here right now that is. I'm very curious to see them too... What did this guy do to your jeep? :D
B.

WE HAVE PICTURES
Be patient on the load times, the server is kinda busy right now.

Jeep_1.jpg

Jeep_2.jpg

Jeep_3.jpg

Jeep_4.jpg

Jeep_5.jpg

ok i thought we were going to get pix of the suspesion components and axles, steering? i can't see $h!t from thos pix. strokethis, if you need our help, you need to post more about what components, axles, etc. you have, and what your plans are.

brandon
this thread is helpless

Back