• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Started on the exo... with pics!! (finished 12-20-09)

how did you paint it

Painted the insde of the bars when Heath took it off in sections to finish weld the insides of it, then painting the outside after it was back on there, using ALOT of cardboard and patience.

That looks like hammered dog crap.... Not the cage... the paint. Who ever did that needs to have an eye exam if they think it looks good.

That looks like hammered dog crap.... Not the cage... the paint. Who ever did that needs to have an eye exam if they think it looks good.

You don't like the silver?

The color is fine... it's the job that sucks.

lmao...

Looks really good! Hopefully you won't have to use it anytime soon. How many feet of tube did you end up using?

Very nice bro. Hey, quick question; what's the caliber of the pipe you used? How thick is it? Also, how much more weight are you swagin that you added?

And I think that the next upgrade should be some not-so-pinto bean-lookin rims lol. Beadlocks anyone?

Last edited:
I used about 170 feet of tube (of course there was some scrap). It is 1.75" .120 wall DOM tubing. 1.75" DOM weighs about 2.1 pounds per foot, so 300 or so lbs of tube, and probably another 5 or 10 lbs of plate. I am working on some beadlock wheels actually. If the guy I worked out the deal with on new axles comes through i will get a set for free with the new axles. However, I have another line on some beadlocks for my current axles, I just hate to spend the money, and not even need them after the axle swap.

The color is fine... it's the job that sucks.

lmao...

NO NO NO..... YOU SUCK! :piratefla

P.S. Next time I break into your jeep I am taking stuff!!!

Or leave a giant turd in the seat! :lock:

Exactly! at least someone here is on the same page.

The cowbells aren't there yet.... I am waiting on the perfect time to unvail them.

Stupid question: is that .120 in centimeters, milimeters, yards?

Inches... it is .120 of an inch.

I didn't know Mexico used the Metric system.

Mexico does use the metric system actually.

Anyways.

Back