• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Started on the exo... with pics!! (finished 12-20-09)

Re: Started on the exo... with pics!! (Updated 12-13-09)

The upright tube is welded directly to the bumper. The tube flare, is notched, and welded to the upright tube, and then the gusset is just over it to add some strength and rigidity.

Good, that's what I figured but just wanted to make sure.

Last edited:

Man its too bad you don't live closer to texarkana. I know how to do gears now, and I bought all the necessary tools to do them a couple days ago.

Top!

morebuggy022.jpg

morebuggy023.jpg

Other side......
morebuggy024.jpg

Re: Started on the exo... with pics!! (Updated 12-17-09)

Well I know who I will be sending up those "questionable trails" first from now on.

Once I get some new axles in there, I will probably just volunteer!!

Yeah but until then, The RRC "chain of comand" still applies... lmao.

I will most likely still do it.... but let us not forget that I am still a 1%'er so I am not always the best at following orders. LOL

Heath would probably be willing to make you one for a reasonable price. I bet his price would be better than any of the decent off the shelf bumpers out there.

Saw the progress tonight, but it was too dark to get pics. I will be back out there Sunday, and will get some pics. Its almost done!! Can't wait for it to be finished. He cut the bushwackers, and made tube fenders that mold together with them. It looks sic!!

photo-4.jpg

photo-5.jpg

Last edited:
Just got done painting it. Heath did an awesome job on it, and I am very happy. Can't wait to do some wheeling again.

Saw the progress tonight, but it was too dark to get pics. I will be back out there Sunday, and will get some pics. Its almost done!! Can't wait for it to be finished. He cut the bushwackers, and made tube fenders that mold together with them. It looks sic!!

can we get somemore detailed pictures of this?

Back