• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal KARMA Thread 2009!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if your at sea world your just around the corner maybe we could meet up, Worse comes to worse could you stuff it in a flat rate and I'll pay ya?

the shafts, housing, and the carrier. but the LSD in the carrier is stuck so i havent been able to easily get the spider gears out. it had ABS as well.

1 stock Jeep steel wheel. star pattern. Tire has plug in sidewall.

Pick up in Lake Forest

ok i have parts for a complete D35. D35 u-bolts and spring plates, not used long. all four stock TJ rubicon shocks. front XJ shocks for stock height. e-brake cables for 97+ XJ. front sway bar with semi new bushings. rear driveshaft with no u-joints

Stock Suspension parts from a 1996. All parts have some life left in them.
Would prefer someone takes it all.

Stock Suspension Parts -
front coils
rear leaf springs
Lower control arms
track bar
stock height shocks
sway bar links

IMG_1951.jpg

All items are in Glendora, CA.

Thanks.

Stock Suspension parts from a 1996. All parts have some life left in them.
Would prefer someone takes it all.

Stock Suspension Parts -
front coils
rear leaf springs
Lower control arms
track bar
stock height shocks
sway bar links

IMG_1951.jpg

All items are in Glendora, CA.

Thanks.

I'll grab it all when I pick up the cargo cover.

Thanks

Okay here's a weird one... vertical grate that sort of locks in behind the XJ rear seat, to keep crap from flying forward. Black, random wavy patterned steel, not mesh. Guy I got my previous Jeep from used it to keep the dogs in the back area. If I remember right, it's just 1/4" or 3/8" steel legs that kind of bury into the carpet on the bottom, and some sort of discs on the top legs to wedge against the roof. Black painted & probably some rust (sitting in my back patio for a year & some).

If you're interested, PM me with an email address or pic cell phone number. I'm picture-posting-impaired on NAXJA and can't manage to ever get it to happen. And I don't really want to load a pic into my online photo gallery crap, just to fail to post a link :wierd:. Easier to take a pic with my phone & send it.

Dog gate thingy is gone... Tharlan won the buzz-in contest =) Sorry Grimm!

I have a 242 t-case with a stretched chain out of my '88. Been trying to get rid of this thing for a while now. Everything on the case is in great shape except the chain. Free-fifty-free, just come get the damn thing!

:)

Skwerly....I'll take it if we can get a parts train going to San Deigo. Let me see what I can do. :yelclap:

Last edited:
The below parts are off my 1990 XJ that burnt to the floorboards 2 years ago.

>>>Stock (still shiny) chrome rear bumper w/stock black bump guards. Bump guards may have a bit of plastic slag on them.

>>>Stock transmission cross member, has one mid-size dent from Johnson Valley =)

>>>The vacuum ball that mounts inside the front bumper for the HVAC system (ooooh!!)

Parts are near I-8 & Hwy 163 in San Diego, or I could drag them to work in Carlsbad. Or I'll be in Temecula Friday eve.

The below parts are off my 1990 XJ that burnt to the floorboards 2 years ago.

>>>Stock (still shiny) chrome rear bumper w/stock black bump guards. Bump guards may have a bit of plastic slag on them.

>>>Stock transmission cross member, has one mid-size dent from Johnson Valley =)

>>>The vacuum ball that mounts inside the front bumper for the HVAC system (ooooh!!)

Parts are near I-8 & Hwy 163 in San Diego, or I could drag them to work in Carlsbad. Or I'll be in Temecula Friday eve.
I'll take your ball :)

Cool =). I'll trade it for a magnet! It seemed silly to save it, but so much of my "baby" burned that I wanted to salvage all I could.

I'll bring it when I swing by in my travels on Friday eve.

Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back