• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of stuff for a '99

buy with confidence, brian is a stand up guy.
i helped NAXJA buy the give-away project XJ from him & have wheeled & camped with him many times.
i may be able to run a parts train to KOH next month.

Thanks Tim for the compliment. If your still interested in the shocks and springs I'll give you first dibs. How is that XJ coming? LAst I heard it was in your garage with a pile of parts waiting to be installed. Oh, and the club is running Hollister this weekend.

Dang. Anyone training from norcal to so cal ? I'll take a bunch of that. Meet half way? Bakersfield?

If xjkcali can deliver the parts to my house in Pleasanton, I can bring them down to pismo and hand them over to Jeremy (Johnny walker) to hold on to for you.

I would need the parts by next Thursday morning.

Thanks Tim for the compliment. If your still interested in the shocks and springs I'll give you first dibs. How is that XJ coming? LAst I heard it was in your garage with a pile of parts waiting to be installed. Oh, and the club is running Hollister this weekend.

i can use the springs but am bucks down right now, i am buying a 4 plex in Oregon.
the red beast is doing good. flopped it 2 hollister trips ago. not much damage.
i want to go, but can't make it this saturday. :banghead:

i can use the springs but am bucks down right now, i am buying a 4 plex in Oregon.
the red beast is doing good. flopped it 2 hollister trips ago. not much damage.
i want to go, but can't make it this saturday. :banghead:

how many houses do you own now tim?

how many houses do you own now tim?

this will be property #13 for me.
8 houses (6 are 100% mine, 1 is 48%, 1 is 24%)
1 duplex
2 apartment buildings (586 units total, approx. 2% is mine)
1 commercial building (own 48%)
& the soon to add 4plex.

UPDATE!!

Do to some really nice people I only have the following:

Rock Krawler 4.5” Triple Threat short arm kit (#RKXJ45TTSA) complete (paid$1300) $850.
Deaver springs (paid $700)$500 (Lift kit + springs will get deal)
4 Procomp shocks for 4-5” lift (paid $160) $80
RE drop brackets and braces (used-paid $200) $100
JKS 1” drop shackles (paid$100) $50
Misc:
Advanced Adapters (#AA231-A2XB-131-???)......slip yoke eliminator.
W/ Type A double cardan CV drive shaft (need to order from Tom Woods) (new $525) $350
Prices are negotiable.Throwing this out to NorCal first, will post to Pirate and Craigslist later if needed. All parts are located in San Lorenzo (near Oakland) Might ship (on your dime) but would prefer local first. PM if necessary. Will respond asap, but busy. Thanks ALL!

Since I have only the lift and SYE left I'm going to part out the lift. Here's the details.
4.5 front coils (RK00024) $125
Bullet proof trackbar and bracket (RK00338/RK01382) $200
Front sway bar disconnects (RK00485) $75
Front and Rear SS brake lines (RK00054 A+B) $100
Adjustable LCA/UCA (RKOO124/RK00704) $300
the arms adjust from approx 15.5"-->18.5" or so.

Will ship on your dime. Some things will fit in a flat rate box, others will go UPS. Will do PayPal.

Last edited:
Back