• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of stuff for a '99

XJKcali

NAXJA Forum User
Time to get some stuff sold. Here’s the back story. Had a ’99 XJ that I was going to mod up but for one reason or another it never happened. So now I have a bunch of stuff that needs to go. Everything is new in box or uninstalled except the suspension which was installed for about 3 months but never wheeled.
Body Armor :
JCR front bumper (XJ-F-D), w/ tilted hoop, 2” receiver, unibody tie in plates (paid $478) $300
T&T Customs sliders (#1000) w/ door guards (paid $380) $250
T&T Customs belly pan (#1050-231)w/Tcase guard (paid $290) $190
C-ROK RD rear bumper w/ clevis tabs (paid $480) a) $300
C-ROK spare tire carrier (paid $350)b) $175
Bumper and tire carrier Must GO Together unless tire carrier goes first….a+b $400
Suspension: Will separate if I can get all the parts sold.
Rock Krawler 4.5” Triple Threat short arm kit (#RKXJ45TTSA) complete (paid$1300) $850.
Deaver springs (paid $700)$500 (Lift kit + springs will get deal)
4 Procomp shocks for 4-5” lift (paid $160) $80
RE drop brackets and braces (used-paid $200) $100
JKS 1” drop shackles (paid$100) $50
Must buy the front ARB + Axle kit together $900 ($1500 VALUE)
ARB RD104 HP D30 30 spline (paid $900) + Nitro 30 spline axle kit (AX N24110-30) 4340 alloy w/760 X u-joints, bearings, seal.(paid $600)
Nitro 4.56 R&P (D30R-456R-NG)(paid $160) $100
Nitro D30 install kit (PK D30-F )(paid $82)$50
Rear Axle: Rear axle parts together Special. $750 ($1100 VALUE)
ARB RD93 Chy 8.25 (paid $900) $650
Nitro 4.56 R&P (C8.25-456-NG) (paid $245) $150
Nitro Chy. 8.25 install kit (MK-C8.25-B0 (paid $85) $50
Will negotiate on R&P’s + inst. kits if buying the lockers. R&P’s/kits can be bought separately though I’d like them together.
Misc:
Advanced Adapters (#AA231-A2XB-131-???)......slip yoke eliminator.
W/ Type A double cardan CV drive shaft (need to order from Tom Woods) (new $525) $350
Prices are negotiable. Willing to make deal if you want it all. Possible trade all for cash and working truck. Throwing this out to NorCal first, will post to Pirate and Craigslist later if needed. All parts are located in San Lorenzo (near Oakland) Might ship (on your dime) but would prefer local first. PM if necessary, but direct to my e-mail [email protected] (with XJ parts in subject )is better. Will respond asap, but busy. Will take PayPal even on local sales in case you want to use credit ; ). First with the money gets it. Friend of Tim B.

Last edited:
pm sent

followed with e-mail about the rear bumper

Does the tnt belly pan have the arm mounts in it? If so I'll take it, now looking at the cost I see it is most likely just the belly pan.

still interested in the bumper...

Josh

Last edited:
geez you might as well just give it all away :p
come tax return time if you have some of this stuff still i will check back on this thread.

I need the sliders, but a little far to drive.

geez you might as well just give it all away :p
come tax return time if you have some of this stuff still i will check back on this thread.
What can I say I'm a nice guy. I could start high and work down but I figured I would sell at what makes me cringe less. If not this stuff would sit here for another year.

Not sure how to edit a post after it times out so I'll post again. Since my PM's go to my e-mail account, just PM me and I'll get back to you.. I think I have everybody answered. Thanks for the support!

Dang. Anyone training from norcal to so cal ? I'll take a bunch of that. Meet half way? Bakersfield?

Depending on items and incentive to do so I may be able to pick up and you u could pick up from me in Pismo if I can't make it down your way

Back