• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RoM 2010

Yes we have been working on a marketing strategy for this... Still in the works though. And we are trying for a min. of 30 rigs. We are going to try and make this an XJ/MJ only event, not just for NAXJA members but any NAXJA member from anywhere are welcome. We will start posting on other forums as soon as we are ready. I know we will need people to work the events but some of the people working them can still compete we will just have to rotate them out.

We still don't have any numbers to work with from BMRA for what it would cost to make the park private for the weekend, so that figure of 30 rigs is a rough target right now.

Per Mr. Bourbon 1 membership per family is all that is required Mr. Guy. :)

To get very specific, Article V, Section 2, Paragraph a. of the NAXJA bylaws defines an individual member as "Individual: Includes all persons who wish to join as an individual member and their immediate family." .

We are going to have course markers and caution tape marking the trails. Plus we will have recovery teams out there.

If people want to run the race up to that point and don't want to continue, they will receive the points up till that point. But I know in my XJ I have no real problems on that trail.

We are going to have course markers and caution tape marking the trails. Plus we will have recovery teams out there.

If people want to run the race up to that point and don't want to continue, they will receive the points up till that point. But I know in my XJ I have no real problems on that trail.

I think he was referring to the stop sign at the end of the trail.

Oh yes I have a few ideas for that...

Have we gotten any new information on this? Any Raffle items in the works? Just wanting an update.

We won't know the raffle items until the last minute.... (sorry)

Hopefully not, but I can tell you that it will be atleast the first of the year before we know for sure.

BTW we have gotten the prices from BMRA and are trying to see what we can do.

One thing that will help is for you guys to help us by buying from the RRC store found in the Sticky Threads.

Do we have a date yet?
Let me know.
I'm willing to postpone my roadtrip for this.:wave1: I raise my hand up to volunteer too.:farmer: Help run trails or whatever. And A chili cook off sounds nice. And im a really good cook, so I can make whatever for the masses. BBQ, burgers, pasta, mexican food, anything. :chef:

Do we have a date yet?
Let me know.
I'm willing to postpone my roadtrip for this.:wave1: I raise my hand up to volunteer too.:farmer: Help run trails or whatever. And A chili cook off sounds nice. And im a really good cook, so I can make whatever for the masses. BBQ, burgers, pasta, mexican food, anything. :chef:

Working on the date as we speak.

And thanks for the volunteer... I am sure we will use you.

Also, this will be an open event. We just don't have the funds to have a closed event just yet. So there will be a fee (small fee) to compete AND gate fees.

So those who will be there to compete... bring your A game.

So I guess you are having your wedding in Houston?

LMAO

Sorry I can't go to your wedding if it is in Costa Rica...

OK back to the topic of RoM 2010.

Back