• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RoM 2010

Nor did I.....

Duh Kurt, he has:
10 Fingers
10 Toes
2 testicles
and 13 penis's

(he keeps them hidden in his sock drawer, though I hear)

Duh Kurt, he has:
10 Fingers
10 Toes
2 testicles
and 13 penis's

(he keeps them hidden in his sock drawer, though I hear)

I am not THAT close to MM to know that... But I am glad SOMEONE is that close to him, so he wont get lonely.

You guys are gay. Sad to say i'll be just like yall when I turn 60 as well. Hahahaha!

What is it with the Hispanics here in RRC calling everyone gay? Is it a racial thing? Are they secretly hoping that one of us really is so that they can try to make a love connection or a means to stay in the country?
No you didn't...:gonnablow

LOL we shall call him Flores part duex. Ha. And I am not even halfway to 60 yet.... geez.

SpartyThumper maybe?

We are just messing with you sparty... you can't dish it out and not take it around here.

I know. lol. it's all good.

Kinda random thought but what if we can get hold of an old(er) XJ on the cheap and have a raffle. $20.00 a ticket or so, maybe more. Maybe get some shops to donate some goodies toward it. Draw the winner at the RoM. That may be a way to get some extra money toward the event. I have seen lots of XJ's in the $300-$500 range that run.
Like I said, just an idea

National did a giveaway XJ last year at the Fall Run in Utah. They spent over a year (if I remember correctly) putting the XJ together and went through 2 or 3 vehicles before it was all done.

Lets just say that while I like the idea of a project XJ for the RoM sounds cool, I'm not we have the resources as a chapter to pull it off. Add to the fact that our numbers at the events rarely breaks 20 and you can start to see the issues.

It's an idea we should keep in our back pocket, however, if we start to see some bigger participation, though.

National did a giveaway XJ last year at the Fall Run in Utah. They spent over a year (if I remember correctly) putting the XJ together and went through 2 or 3 vehicles before it was all done.

Lets just say that while I like the idea of a project XJ for the RoM sounds cool, I'm not we have the resources as a chapter to pull it off. Add to the fact that our numbers at the events rarely breaks 20 and you can start to see the issues.

It's an idea we should keep in our back pocket, however, if we start to see some bigger participation, though.

That's cool, it was just an idea...
:eyes:

It would just be a shame to do all that work, and not have the attendance to sell enough tickets to really make some bank off of it.

Maybe in a few years... but I doubt it.

BTW... 199 days till the RoM

Last edited:
Ok guys and gals... I am posting up all the details for RoM 2010 tonight in this offical NAXJA Events forum.

Back