• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockfest 2012 Event Thread

Thinking I will send an invite to the editors of JP magazine...you never know Sedona is scenic enough they may want to come out and take some pics.

Raffle tickets presale thread is posted in the Rockfest event forum also linked to it in the Rockfest Sticky. Would it hurt to also post a link from the main Arizona forum page or is that overkill?

I think it's covered...

Anyone else got input?

FWIW I think there should be a must be present to win stipulation for at least the main raffle.

Sweet...I will send an email to the editors at JP this weekend. Hopefully if we make enought noise we can get thier attention.

Definitely. I wish I still have the number for the guy an took me and my sons pic and put it in 4wheeler magazine from the table Mesa clean up!
aefe1606-9a16-6f52.jpg

aefe1606-9a2f-89af.jpg

Mike just called me and said that he can't cater the event. They got two better offers, 1 for AZ Bike Week, and another to some southern rock concert 3 day event. From a business standpoint it didn't make sense for them to turn down one of those big money events to cater food for the 30 or so of us. He said that they could cook the food for us ahead of time and we could reheat it up there...let me know or we need to know if anybody has any other food contacts.

I'm good with reheating some of Mikes BBQ. That was some good stuff.

It looks like we might have more than that...18 have said they are coming on Facebook, so I think more like 40 plates. I will eat 2 plates if given the opportunity.

Is that at 8 or 10 bucks a plate? If its $8 lets go for 40 plates if $10, 30 or 35 plates tops.

Back