• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockfest 2012 Event Thread

if we change the date to 15th to the 18th there are 6 open would be nice to have more options just a thought

Day use are is reserved for the 24th of March 2012 from 5p to 9pm

Total cost was 135 there should be a receipt in the chapter email.

Nevermind this my card is inop. Aaron I need you to call (928) 634-5283

tell them you're name and you're call in on the my behalf to pay for the day use area for the above dates.

Talked to Mike, he said once we get an idea of head count he can give us a price but not until then. But the good news is that he said they are going to do it for us...and if enough people are interested they can do breakfast as-well.

Talked to Mike, he said once we get an idea of head count he can give us a price but not until then. But the good news is that he said they are going to do it for us...and if enough people are interested they can do breakfast as-well.

I am down for that both dinner and breakfast. I would sugest getting a post going and paypal up so we can start paying now. that is best way to get a head count

also now that ist out lets get the paypal going for raffle tickets

and another thing can we raffle a years membership?

We're going to have to have a baseline number to base our figures off of. I think 20 is safe number but I'm pretty sure we're going to have a way higher head count.

We're going to have to have a baseline number to base our figures off of. I think 20 is safe number but I'm pretty sure we're going to have a way higher head count.

eDIT:i'M INTOXICATED RIGHT NOW i WILL TRY AND MAKE SENSE TOMORROW

I would be down for breakfast. I also like the idea of raffling off a years membership.

Should we wait on raffle ticket pre-sales until we have an idea what the prizes are going to be? Dont think too many people will buy tickets till that info is available.

I would be down for breakfast. I also like the idea of raffling off a years membership.

Should we wait on raffle ticket pre-sales until we have an idea what the prizes are going to be? Dont think too many people will buy tickets till that info is available.

NO I would start now

Back