• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockfest 2012 Event Thread

Just wondering if anyone has a feeling for how many dinners the Virtual Jeep club guys might be in for? I think Crash brought it up in the dinner presale thread.

I think alot dont know they will be staying. but after a great day of wheeling I would say twice as many posted dinners will be needed. and I think we are going to have alot more rigs on saturday then we think.. 50+

Fudge, I just realized I didn't purchase my dinners...

Planning on paying for mine sometime today. Just did a quick count on the signup page and we are in for 26-27 plates there already.

Good job girls...turned out well. Aaron how can we get a cash flow report? Like how much we spent how much was sold and total profit?

Heres the low down: Total profit from dinners and raffle tickets after paying for dinner and one roll of raffle tickets from Wal-Mart was ~$710 ($650 cash and $60 paypal). I deposited the money today and it brings us up to $1,181 in our coffers.

Kraker: when I went to the bank today I asked about getting checks for the account, but was told that we could not order them due to the two signer rule on the account. So basically we have to use paypal or my debit card if we want to spread our money around.

I think it was between 30 and 35. I left my sign up sheet there at the campground, but there were only a few more purchased than had signed up in the headcount thread....

Back