• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portland area M&G................

Thanks everyone who came out tonight. Was nice to meet a few more new faces. Much better turn out than last time. Pdxxjnoob, Westernxj, Posxj, Jeepkid2000, School bus guy, streetpirate, and myself.

Only major news is that we will be planning a Thanksgiving weekend run to Browns camp for our winter run. November 25th-26th. mark your calenders.

We decided that we well be holding our Meets on a regular basis. Every 2nd Monday of the month. Our next meeting well be at the Vancouver Mall Round Table. If that seems to work the best we'll stick to it, If not we have another 3 to choose from.

This meeting seemed to a little better then the last. Although, we basically took 5 mins to talk about up coming events and the rest was normal Jeep talk.

mojojojo said:
Shhhhhhh:shhh: that was top secret. we don't want the North Worshington boys to know all our secrets.

Whoops!! Forget you read that.

i'll try to make it

darrin you werent invited you own a comanche..... btw i also own an xj thats why i can come. plus you have to be good lookin another problem for ya. haha!

I'll most likely be there. Everyone should know I have no life.

I think I might try and make it up there, jsut have to duck out of work early, would be nice to meet some of the local xj guys.

Back