• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portland area M&G................

So it sounds like we will be having out Meet and Greet the 2nd Monday of every month. The next one falls on the 9th, and unless there are any objections it well happen at the Vancouver Round Table. We can switch between Vancouver and Gresham if everyone can keep from getting confused.

Hey all, check yur calenders. i would like to firm up a date for the Port / Vanc winter run at the M n G. i'm thinkin 2nd or 3rd weekend of Nov.

hopefully the three of us can make a decision, lol.

Round Table Pizza Hazel Dell. 616 NE 81st ST.

Exit I-5 at 78th ST. (exit 4), go west and turn right on 6th Ave. (about one block from I-5), at the 90 degree turn to the left turn right into the parking lot. The store is about 100 yards deep in the parking lot.

See ya in a week. :cheers:

jeepkid2000 said:
do you guys have room for two more next monday?
in Haz Dell at 7pm right?

The more the better! As long as it's not me and Mojo by ourselves for half hour again, I'll be happy.

PoSxJ said:
As long as it's not me and Mojo by ourselves for half hour again, I'll be happy.

He is kinda scary isn't he!:D

XJLaredo said:

hey! i resemble that remark. Q evil laugh
evillaugh.gif
...Muuuaah ah ah ah.
ahh.gif

XJLaredo said:

Well I think he tried to plan it that way. You know to get me alone at Round Table, in that big back room, all reserved. Get a couple beers in me...... ok to far.

:roflmao:

PoSxJ said:
Well I think he tried to plan it that way. You know to get me alone at Round Table, in that big back room, all reserved. Get a couple beers in me...... ok to far.

yeah, whatever....yur just lucky the cops showed up.
cop.gif
hump2.gif

Just thought I'd give everyone a reminder. Monday, 7pm at the Round Table in Vancouver.

Round Table Pizza Hazel Dell. 616 NE 81st ST.

Exit I-5 at 78th ST. (exit 4), go west and turn right on 6th Ave. (about one block from I-5), at the 90 degree turn to the left turn right into the parking lot. The store is about 100 yards deep in the parking lot

Or just google or mapquest it.

Dvipercop said:
HAHAHAHAHA! That smiley is a classic! :D

You should see the smiley's used in the DEN! :shhh:

Back