• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Organizing for Paragon on July 13th & 14th

For those of us who've never been to paragon. How do i get there?Where is the staging area?Where is the campsite?Was all this answered in pieces in previous posts.

Gary(not missing this one) 92xj

Well if everyone is camping then maybe I'll stay over and head home in the morning. Might as well hang out for the night.

gary: I'd try and give you directions, but I got lost as all hell last time, so I wouldn't want to do the same to you. I'm sure someone can help ya.

[quote:f0026e7965="gary92xj"]For those of us who've never been to paragon. How do i get there?Where is the staging area?Where is the campsite?Was all this answered in pieces in previous posts.

Gary(not missing this one) 92xj[/quote:f0026e7965]

Gary!
Maybe you can follow Tim and I. When are you leaving?
Let me know. It will be fun :D
Bob Lester

I havent decided when to leave so let me know and i'll work with your schedule. I'd like the chance to run up together as a group.

I'm leaving saturday morning. I've been there twice but have follwoed people each time. I know my way fromt the camp site to the staginfg area and back though.:) if anyone is in the central NJ area and wants to caravan, I'm up for it. Later _nick_

[quote:841aaeb98c="Bob Lester"]I will be seeing Tim on sat. And I will let you know what's up.
Bob[/quote:841aaeb98c]

Thanks bob. I'll be trying to get my bushwacker flares on this week,hoping they dont show up too late in the week or i might be still working on them on friday. Should have bought a locker first but the tires are hitting the fenders and got the first shot at my money.

Gary,
drop me an email, Bob and I are arranging our departure on saturday so I'd like you to join us and follow us up. email address is [email protected]

[quote:9d024d33c1="gary92xj"][quote:9d024d33c1="Bob Lester"]I will be seeing Tim on sat. And I will let you know what's up.
Bob[/quote:9d024d33c1]

Thanks bob. I'll be trying to get my bushwacker flares on this week,hoping they dont show up too late in the week or i might be still working on them on friday. Should have bought a locker first but the tires are hitting the fenders and got the first shot at my money.[/quote:9d024d33c1]

Hope you get them soon. I just put on the rockerguards, Still need to put on the skid plate. What size tires do you have?
Bob

i have the 31 inch tires but for some reason i'm cutting the left front tire. i have two hockey pucks for stops now and dont want to limit the stuff more than that so i decided to do the fender cutout thing but didnt want to leave it raw metal. i'm thinking of going bigger on tires anyhow and if i open the wheelwells up i wont have to lift it as much. i need to get get going on my rocker skids also before i catch a rock.

Oops

Gary, we're actually trying to leave on Friday, my apologies. Bob and I will be departing from my office in Falls Church around 4ish on Friday so we can get there and have time to setup camp. Talk to ya soon

Re: Oops

[quote:0336ffde00="Skorpyo"]Gary, we're actually trying to leave on Friday, my apologies. Bob and I will be departing from my office in Falls Church around 4ish on Friday so we can get there and have time to setup camp. Talk to ya soon[/quote:0336ffde00]

Hey,no problem,i'll see you there.

Gary

I'll be coming up friday, anyone know how late check-in at Red ridge is open? Not sure if i'm staying until sunday or not.

Not going to make it

Sorry guys.. i cant make it. I now have a girlfriend so you know how that goes. :) Yea, i guess there are some good fireworks out this way on the 13th.. maybe next time guys.
~Joe~

[quote:d92421d0a0="gary92xj"]
Gary[/quote:d92421d0a0]

So does that mean you can't join us on Friday for the trip up?

[quote:33839f237a="Skorpyo"][quote:33839f237a="gary92xj"]
Gary[/quote:33839f237a]

So does that mean you can't join us on Friday for the trip up?[/quote:33839f237a]

actually i could pack the jeep up and leave from work on friday at three if you have a place we could meet on the way. i'll be leaving from southeast dc but i'd have an hour to reach you whereever that is.i have easy access to the beltway/95/66 where i am.

[quote:d3da15d155="gary92xj"][quote:d3da15d155="Skorpyo"][quote:d3da15d155="gary92xj"]
Gary[/quote:d3da15d155]

So does that mean you can't join us on Friday for the trip up?[/quote:d3da15d155]

actually i could pack the jeep up and leave from work on friday at three if you have a place we could meet on the way. i'll be leaving from southeast dc but i'd have an hour to reach you whereever that is.i have easy access to the beltway/95/66 where i am.[/quote:d3da15d155]

Gary!
I work in N. W. DC. so that sound like a good idea. Hey Tim let us know.
Bob

[quote:9ca57686bf="Bob Lester"][quote:9ca57686bf="gary92xj"][quote:9ca57686bf="Skorpyo"][quote:9ca57686bf="gary92xj"]
Gary[/quote:9ca57686bf]

So does that mean you can't join us on Friday for the trip up?[/quote:9ca57686bf]

actually i could pack the jeep up and leave from work on friday at three if you have a place we could meet on the way. i'll be leaving from southeast dc but i'd have an hour to reach you whereever that is.i have easy access to the beltway/95/66 where i am.[/quote:9ca57686bf]

Gary!
I work in N. W. DC. so that sound like a good idea. Hey Tim let us know.
Bob[/quote:9ca57686bf]

Sounds fine by me, I work just off of 395 & King Street in Falls Church, so we can meet up at my place as Bob, myself and my Gal are planning. Drop me an email [email protected] with your phone and I'll call ya to arrange plans.
PS. I'll be in Woodbridge with Bob tonight to work on the Jeeps if you wanna stop by.

Back