• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Organizing for Paragon on July 13th & 14th

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet with camping or staying at your house Adam. My dad may actual come along this time. My brother and a friend will probably be coming also. I wouldn't want to barge in with 3 others at your house. I still have quite a bit of things I want to do to my jeep until the trip, but I'll be ready. Anyone want to help me make a rear tire/hi-lift carrier to mount on my tomken bumper? I need a good, nearby source for metal as well. Fazzio's seems a little too far Mark, but I may be able to get things together and take a run down there. Later _Nick_

Camping

I'll be camping, with a co-pilot. My Buddy Ian is planning on coming as my guest as well, so that is 2 tents right there. I think we should try to get the group site at Red Ridge if at all possible. BBQ on Saturday night will be as per NAC-Fest... except that since there is no registration fee to cover the costs, I'll need ~$5 per head.

I will call and make a reservation if you want for RedRidge.Do I need to know how many or can I just tell them it's for a group?

Meeting place and time?

Are you guys meeting at the Paragon staging area?, and what time?
How does this work with Paragon guides etc? If my XJ is still running after the NAC Mohawk Trail, and a camping trip in the Alligash, I'll see if I can make it.

The park opens at [b:86f1ce3743][color=red:86f1ce3743]8 am [/color:86f1ce3743][/b:86f1ce3743]and you must be out by [b:86f1ce3743][color=red:86f1ce3743]6 pm[/color:86f1ce3743][/b:86f1ce3743].

Your excused.

With all the different groups up there that weekend I would suggest being ready to head into the park as close to 8 as possable, that way you won't get behind everyone on the trails.

This ride is a go Matt. Lots of jeepers are going to be there. Saturday and Sunday. I will have to to agree with chris on getting to the park early. Maby everyone meeting at the staging area around 8:30 or 9. How does that sound to everyone else? And Mitch did you happen to call RR lodge about the group site yet? Its getting kinda close to the event so everyone speek up.

PeterBuilt

Pete,I made a group reservation under my name.I reserved for Friday and Saturday.She asked how many and I told her maybe 6-10 vehicles????

Sweet Mitch Thanks Allot!!! I guess thats a good number to tell her. I dont know. Well got to party harty.

PeterBuilt

Not gonna make this one...again.

I just put in for the 12th off from work to wheel at Paragon, i'll be taking a friend who's never seen the park.

If i could i'd stay over on friday but i have too damn much to do.

Hey guys. I am in need of some 6 degree axle shims. I have aluminum ones but they're all chewed up, and making my u-bolts come loose. If anyone has them, I would love to take them off your hands. I could pick them up at paragon next weekend as well if you do have them. Thanks and I'll see you all soon. _nick_

Hey what time are you guys showing up at the camp ground. Mark and I will be there around 9 or 10. And who is camping? Just want to know who i will be partying with. :lol:

PeterBuilt

Back