• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Organizing for Paragon on July 13th & 14th

Hey Tim, what is the cost per day going to look like? And what kind of trails were you looking to run? I would like to run M-Extension if anyone wants to spot me. And i would like to run Pick your Poisoin, if anyone wants to tag along. STROKER :) Well let me know what you think. Later

PeterBuilt

Hickory Run state park

It's a pretty place and just up the road from me. You'll need to check on reservations, they fill up pretty fast, I used to camp there alot when I used the MC for touring. Paragon also has several camping areas, I've used a couple with Blue Mountain Jeep but I don't know what the rules are for qualifying to use them, maybe give Brian Moyer a shout or Heather from BMJA, she was one of the organizers from the last campout. If anyone gets up here early on Friday feel free to drop by, email me for my phone number and directions, I'll make sure the grill has a full tank and pick up some burgers, dogs, beverages and stuff.

RichP

My life sucks. So yesterday i went to work on my jeep to put my stock pitman arm back on, to correct my angles for my steering. So when i was all done i want to take it on a little test drive and thats when it went all down hill. when i was climbing this little hill my front driveshaft u-joint went. then when i was going back i came out onto the road and gave it some gas and then i heard bang. not a good bang, so i didnt crack the case of the rear yet but i think i took a tooth off the ring gear, but hopefully i just striped the teeth on the locker. oh yea so im going to work on it today if there is nothing left to do, but i will be there for this trip i dont care if i have to weld my rear together i will be on m-extnsion and pick your poisoin. dam this sucks.

PeterBuilt

OH yeah, this is the used to be Nick96. Thank Lawn Cher' for the new name. Pete, sorry i wasn't home when you dropped my welding helmet over. That sucks about your Jeep, if you need any help give me a call. I have the best idea out of everyone's!!!!!. Since I helped OLIVE out with some No-slip instructions and a spacing block the least he can do for us is let us allll stay over his hsoue for the paragon trip. Not the closest. But I'm sure its nice. later guys. _Nick_

whine- Poison ivy on your eye lids sucks....a lot!

[quote:bdfba56be8="STROKER"]Hey if no one wants to camp i have a house 45min-1 hr away from paragon in stroudsburg. Let me know ahead if anyone wants to crash.[/quote:bdfba56be8]

I'll talk to my gal about that, though we'll be a crowd of 3, can ya fit us? Thanks for the great offer bro!
Skorpyo

Been deprived of internet lately...

I'm back! Internet access was down at home, and I've been reprimanded at work for using it there.

Pete, sorry about the bad luck... sounds like it never ends for you, eh? BTW, I may need my welder back soon.

Nice handle, Nick.

I'm all for camping at Red Ridge... I figure the more we go there, the better they get to know us nice gents, the more receptive they are to us ripping up their grass and disturbing the neighbors. The group site is only $10 per night.

Now, if only I can find the time to get my fuel pump installed (thanks for the discount, Brian!)

Paragon in July! :)

I make no promises, but it does sound like a nice way to unwind for a weekend! :wink:

I am going to be there....

Someone post where "homebase" is going to be, and Leah and I will be there. Got the airline re-drilled and fixed, so I am good to go again. Gotta wire my elec. fan for full time running though sometime before then. Shouldn't be too time consuming.

A. 8)

I'm not sure I can make the 13th, but the 14th looks good. With the number of people going someone should look into getting the group site at red ridge.

Nick,

You're welcome to stay at my house. I can't fit many though, unless we want to break out tents in the back yard lol. The police might not like since they are just behind my house.

antiwhine: Bermuda was awesome too bad they have such horrible gas prices, I only saw one jeep and it was a TJ with low profile tires and like 20" wheels. Wish it would have parked so I could take a picture. The biggest tires down there are like the size of most donut spares in the US. Makes my 31s look huge that's for sure. Ooh and Ford Focus well it looks like a full size family sedan there. I do have thirteen cuban cigars though!

Well if Nick stays with me I'm not camping. Otherwise I'll be at the site.

8)
Red Ridge was nice.

I had fun @ Nacfest especcially with all the Sami folks. :D

I don't know if I want to wheel though, I just want to watch you guys and help out.

Although Id love to test out the new bumpers.

Skorp, you should start a head count.

Back