• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Tech Days

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
I'd like to introduce the concept of NAXJA Tech Days. The focus here is education and getting a bit of work done on your Jeeps. We will have a simple barbecue and knowledgeable people to assist you with your questions.

The first Tech Day will be Sunday, March 3, 2013 at DirtBound Offroad.

NAXJA Tech Day
Sunday, March 3, 2013 10:00 AM
Hosted by Dirtbound Offroad

153 E. Arrow Hwy, San Dimas, CA 91773, MAP

Come on out and try to learn something.

Last edited:
March 6 is a Wednesday.

You edited everything. Now it makes ME look like the crazy one.

Well, there's no use trying to convince anyone that I'm not crazy. So I'm gonna play the senility card.

To stay on topic, I'll be there Sunday, March 3.

It's okay Johnny. We'll still let you wheel with us until the home takes your keys away. :party:

I'll be there, of course, along with my Snap On MT2500 diagnostics tool. That can communicate with Renix, OBD1, and OBD2 XJs.

Well, there's no use trying to convince anyone that I'm not crazy. So I'm gonna play the senility card.

To stay on topic, I'll be there Sunday, March 3.

As in the movie Waiting with Ryan Reynolds "I can give small children the middle finger. But as long as I look happy while I'm doing it, people just assume I'm senile."

Last edited:
I know not everyone goes, but that's TDS Sun. Many folks might be traveling home... just thought I'd throw that out there...

Curt

If I drive out can we install my new tranny?

What Scott said... it's not JUST Sunday though... I believe it's the largest weekend event out there... actually most who go will be heading home on Sun. hence my post... and obviously many don't go or don't want to go, but I just I'd toss it out there as a reminder.

Curt

Back