• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Tech Day - June 29, 2013 - CTM Racing, Oceanside

Glad y'all got that taken care of

just so everyone knows. rock climber is not nearly as douchy as he appears on the interwebs. he's a polite, normal, funny guy. goooood times.

I totally agree with Ben, good times, great people.

oh and we found a running v8 fj40 at lawerence welk. dan call the po po!

Yea I made it back

oh and we found a running v8 fj40 at lawerence welk. dan call the po po!
just texted my friend who is the detective for auto theft in esco. he's passing it along.

Edit: helicopter is already checking it out.

Last edited:
just so everyone knows. rock climber is not nearly as douchy as he appears on the interwebs. he's a polite, normal, funny guy. goooood times.
Too bad he's only as straight as my driveshaft.

definitely good times though... Thanks to Jack and everyone for putting it together. Wheeling was a blast too!

Just to be clear, Vanimal tugged *ockclimber off, was it two times today.
It was just dirty!

I was in your back seat for hours, All that bumping and grinding I'm surprised you could walk afterwards.

Big thanks to Jack and Ben at CTM for hosting this.

Great guys with tons of knowledge.

Can't thank Ben enough for getting me fixed up. Took me back to the shop after hours to replace the broken hub.

Big thanks to Jack and Ben at CTM for hosting this.

Great guys with tons of knowledge.

Can't thank Ben enough for getting me fixed up. Took me back to the shop after hours to replace the broken hub.

Agreed,
Met a lot of cool people and of coarse one Jerk, Ahh there is always one.
Learned a lot had a great time, Jack and Ben put on a good show.
Lets do this again!

I had a blast and the impromptu quasi-legal wheeling trip was alot of fun as well. Thanks Geoff (you're still a jerk), Ben and Jack for putting it together.
2dafd7cc-9887-446a-84eb-b95dcd57a725.jpg

Back