• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Tech Day - June 29, 2013 - CTM Racing, Oceanside

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Alright folks, mark your calendar for the second of the quarterly NAXJA Tech Day!

This event will be hosted by CTM Racing Products at 3041 Industry Avenue, Suite B, Oceanside, CA. See map.

Come on out and learn something! The focus of this tech day will be drivetrain.

Pertinent Info:

Who: You!
What: NAXJA Tech Day, hosted by CTM Racing
When: Saturday, June 29, 2013, 10:00 AM
Where: CTM Racing, 3041 Industry Avenue, Suite B, Oceanside, CA
Why: Because it's fun.
How: Drive, bike, walk, or carpool!

Cool deal!

sweet!

I'm in.

can I bring my shafts with CTMs and get new bushings and caps on them? :D

Hi guys i'm ben if ya dont know me.

I work at CTM.

we're gonna cover axle and u-joint service/tech, (if you don't know anything about ctm, its what we do.)

A little about the shop.

CTM manufactures the worlds first patented, unbreakable, rebuildable, needle bearing free, street and off-road friendly u-joints for your Dana 30/44, JK D45, D60 and larger, as well as custom application (driveline and big boy stuff.)

We also make the worlds strongest custom axles for ANY application, drive slugs, steering clevis, drive plates, gears, yokes, spools....etc. If its metal and you can break it, we'll make it the strongest part possible.

Our clients include numerous KOH champs, Robby Gordon, Skip Hendrick (land speed record holder,) the US military, and even our own TeamNaxja to name a few.

Owner of CTM, Jack Graef, is a 35 year master machinist/tool and die maker who's reputation precedes him. Come through the front door of the shop and you'll see many trophies from rock crawling championships and you'll know he's been there and done that. OG13 Koh competitor and 20 year business owner. If it has to do with offroad, he's your guy.

This is no backyard booty fab shindig. Come on down and get an education, or just check out all the cool parts we make here in the USA in house, no chinese/india/canadian outsourcing here. Maybe we can make a few blem ujoints work to give out or somthing.

See ya there!

dgqotf.jpg

353eh37.jpg

2q8bv6e.png

Last edited:
I need something like these for my rear...and need the matching CTM inner shafts to match my stub shafts.

Need more $$$ :banghead:

You haven't sold yourself to your highest potential. Time to change street corners, there are better neighborhoods out there. :gag:

You haven't sold yourself to your highest potential. Time to change street corners, there are better neighborhoods out there. :gag:

I have worked most corners n SoCal....I am trying shanghai now....following the worlds wealth :D

I would do anything for one of Jack's shafts

Ben Glad to see you NAXJA red again.

Gonna try to clear the calendar for this.

Cool, hoping to make this.

Those things look beef. How long does last? I have work that night.

2 year warranty.

breakage is very uncommon, usually you have bigger problems that cause a break....like your wheel being ripped off during a high speed roll....or a spindle welding to the shaft.

2 year warranty.

breakage is very uncommon, usually you have bigger problems that cause a break....like your wheel being ripped off during a high speed roll....or a spindle welding to the shaft.

Or Cal driving...

Or Cal driving...

I was talkng about the axles. Cal broke an older design. Revision B CTMs were introduced in 2006, not asingle failure to date.

Oh and the waranty on the u joint body is lifetime for those wondering!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there... my thanks to Geoff, and Ben, and Jack, for coordinating this!!

Back