• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest Twenty-Twelve!

yikes. Put a couple jacuzzi nozzles and a pump in it.

find a property not owned by BoA. Seriously. It's not even worth trying to get through their ridiculous bureaucracy. My experience with them resulted in me swearing that I'd buy parts from Ballistic before I ever dealt with them again.

I have a facebook photo album for this

Hehe...If only...the real sad truth is that regardless of the issues surrounding this particular house and BofA, Carol and I both love the property and somehow I got her to trust me in going after it. Its adjacent to a state park with beautiful lakes and trails, and the house itself is quite big (4400 sq. ft), and has a nice interior layout, plus 4 (!) outdoor decks that would be great for entertaining all our NAC peeps. We mused about hosting a NAC Pine Barrens run (scenic and historic), along with a weekend campout/bbq-type thing some day. Hate to say it, but I'm pulling out all the stops on this one. Being involved in heavy commercial construction helps, as I have plenty of contacts to get major repairs and upgrades done fast, done right, and done at a fair price...full steam ahead.
Rich
P.S. ....but we're still making NacFest, Bitches! :cheers:

All preregistrations up to this point have been processed, minus two which need to have checks deposited, sorry for the delay on some of you folks. You should all have received notifications from me(excepting the two via checks). If you registered and did not, please contact me.

On that note, we have a small turnout for pre-regs this year... LET'S PICK IT UP!

Less than 3 weeks till preregistration ends!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I got your check Kyle I just need to get it to the bank :thumbup:

Well, I am in of course. Registered back in march but did not fess up! See you'll there!
PS I is a southern boy now. Bought me 8 acres of prime undeveloped land down south in 'Bama! Gunna become a "snow bird"! LOL

Well, I am in of course. Registered back in march but did not fess up! See you'll there!
PS I is a southern boy now. Bought me 8 acres of prime undeveloped land down south in 'Bama! Gunna become a "snow bird"! LOL

haha nice dont you have to have property in florida to be a snow bird or just anywhere down south? congrats.

Just registered tonight. I'll be bringing two of my buddies. his is my first NACfest, do we make our own camping reservations?

Just registered tonight. I'll be bringing two of my buddies. his is my first NACfest, do we make our own camping reservations?

Only if you are planning something other than tenting.
If you are tenting when you show up tell them you are with our group, you'll get the discounted rate and then be directed to where we are setup.

About a week and a half to go before pre-reg ends.

Sorry Guys, my son Gary and i are out. We were offered a few cabins in Montana.. we wouldnt be back till a few days/week prior. Leaving this friday..

Dont feel too bad for us... this will be our view off the porch of Cabin in Polebridge, MT.. just outside Glacier NP.

We will be attending Rocktoberfest..

1170.jpg

Hope you bring the jeep(s)! Looks like a ton of fun.

See you in October.

Back