• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest Twenty-Twelve!

I'm gonna have a higher living standard while camping at NACFest than I do here at home while living in/in the yard of my not livable house I bought a year and a half ago :thumbup:

:thumbup: I may be looking at the same deal, but the end rewards will be worth it, I'm sure you'll agree, Ken. From the photos I saw, thats one beautiful property, I totally understand where you're going with it, and why.
Rich

I'm out too see u guys next year :(

:thumbup: I may be looking at the same deal, but the end rewards will be worth it, I'm sure you'll agree, Ken. From the photos I saw, thats one beautiful property, I totally understand where you're going with it, and why.
Rich
do yourself a favor and make sure the foundation and sill plates are in better shape than mine :shocked:

Hmm I'm not sure you are grown up enough for that....:)
Are you gonna try and fill my shoes this year....?

STROKER

Ben, nobody could ever fill your shoes! You will be greatly missed.

MDXJ said:
I'm out too see u guys next year

That's sucks big time! But taking care of a pregnant wife is an acceptable excuse.

chedisme said:
Oh no! Whos going to hit jordan in the nuts then?

Honestly, I could do without the nutpunches this year.

Well it kills me to say this but Mary and I will not be there this year, the new house we bought has pretty much tied us up financially. This sux but what r ya gonna do.:(

Have fun everyone and take lots of pics and video.

STROKER

I'm out too see u guys next year :(

Wow... just when you FINALLY get spotters well trained... they run off and get married/have kids... :laugh: Gonna miss you guys.. :cry:

Oh no! Whos going to hit jordan in the nuts then?

Keith will have to choose a nut-tap successor... That night STILL makes me laugh!! :roflmao::roflmao:

Wow... just when you FINALLY get spotters well trained... they run off and get married/have kids... :laugh: Gonna miss you guys.. :cry:

Keith will have to choose a nut-tap successor... That night STILL makes me laugh!! :roflmao::roflmao:

Andy, I'll try spotting for you this year. I promise I'll try to do a better job than Ross will ever do. :)

Carol and I will be doing similar things, but we aint missing the 'fest .....too many of our favorite people there...

.....beware, Jordan, beware

do yourself a favor and make sure the foundation and sill plates are in better shape than mine :shocked:

.....the foundation is solid, and is holding together nicely due to the outward pressure that 3 feet of water will put on basement walls..., I kid you not.

.....the foundation is solid, and is holding together nicely due to the outward pressure that 3 feet of water will put on basement walls..., I kid you not.

Oh boy. Hope your not getting charged for that indoor swimming pool!

Oh boy. Hope your not getting charged for that indoor swimming pool!
........havent bought it yet, Bank of America apparently likes holding abandoned properties for 4 years, all the while paying for lawn upkeep and property taxes (12k a year!), and NOT foreclosing...what the hell do I have to do?
Rich

........havent bought it yet, Bank of America apparently likes holding abandoned properties for 4 years, all the while paying for lawn upkeep and property taxes (12k a year!), and NOT foreclosing...what the hell do I have to do?
Rich
Gosh. Wouldn't it be easier to just start with some blank land?
I know the market for used places is cheap now, but at least you get exactly what you want and don't have to fight with the bank (as much anyway).

Maybe we need to start a new thread on houses. :laugh:

yikes. Put a couple jacuzzi nozzles and a pump in it.

Rich
find a property not owned by BoA. Seriously. It's not even worth trying to get through their ridiculous bureaucracy. My experience with them resulted in me swearing that I'd buy parts from Ballistic before I ever dealt with them again.

The NAC Lots-O-Houses Thread
I have a facebook photo album for this

It dosen't look like im going either, funds are tight as it is and i can't have the damn thing break so for now im out.

Back