• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest Twenty-Twelve!

Finally registered, can't wait to try out the new 6.7 pulling the jeep

...From what I'm hearing, the 6.7 is a beast..I cant say enough good things about my 6.4 as to how it tows, so I'm going to bet you have as much fun dragging your Jeep up as you will 'wheeling! Roll on!
Rich

Just pre-regged.

Better almost late than never, right?

...From what I'm hearing, the 6.7 is a beast..I cant say enough good things about my 6.4 as to how it tows, so I'm going to bet you have as much fun dragging your Jeep up as you will 'wheeling! Roll on!
Rich

My work truck has a 6.7. Thing is BEAST. I never tow or anything in it, but it's the same engine as all the f350s that tow heavy goosenecks like there's nothing there. Most of the guys get almost 18mpg too. I think it's like ~800 ft-lbs torque from the factory?

And did my pre-registration check ever go through? I haven't gotten any PMs or anything confirming it.

Just pre-regged.

Better almost late than never, right?
:thumbup:

My work truck has a 6.7. Thing is BEAST. I never tow or anything in it, but it's the same engine as all the f350s that tow heavy goosenecks like there's nothing there. Most of the guys get almost 18mpg too. I think it's like ~800 ft-lbs torque from the factory?

And did my pre-registration check ever go through? I haven't gotten any PMs or anything confirming it.
It did, Travis just got to me last night and I didn't process any last night.
You're good!

Just a heads up for NACFest this year .... there is a fancy new cabin that they just completed located very close to our tenting area. The campground owner and his family (they are all from CA) will be staying in this fancy new cabin during NACFest.

Not that I think the owner should be treated any different from any other guest, I just thought it was noteworthy.

Just a heads up for NACFest this year .... there is a fancy new cabin that they just completed located very close to our tenting area. The campground owner and his family (they are all from CA) will be staying in this fancy new cabin during NACFest.

Not that I think the owner should be treated any different from any other guest, I just thought it was noteworthy.

RCman said:
Please be respectful, quiet, and realize this is a family campground. You will be asked to leave if there is any rowdiness or you can't control yourself. It will not be tolerated this year.

shouldnt be a issue

I know I'll probably be headed to the after hours good times session over at RC once they say it's time for us to go to bed and speak in whispers or sign language at 10pm. A few of my buddies will be camping at the park.

Good to know, regardless, Jordan...I was surprised we werent thrown out outright after the "incident", and not asked back. He was decent enough to give us the benefit of the doubt, which is a pretty big deal considering how well-regarded that campground is..I've camped an awful lot in my lifetime, and I dont think Ive stayed in a nicer private facility.
I, for one, plan on giving the man the respect he deserves.
Rich

Well I planned to shoot down there tonight in the powerstroke till I got screwed on my pay check and didnt get paid for 8 hours O/T sooooo see yall at rocktoberfest =/

so what your saying is you got out and ran for your sanity.
...Nah...just saw a meadow with some wildflowers, and the Sound of Music came to mind...that plus a little egging on from my passengers...seemed like a good a time as any for a frolic.
Rich

Back