• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest Twenty-Twelve!

Well it kills me to say this but Mary and I will not be there this year, the new house we bought has pretty much tied us up financially. This sux but what r ya gonna do.:(

Have fun everyone and take lots of pics and video.

STROKER

I understand that. Real life comes first and there will be plenty of other times to get out. See you next round.

As I told you before Ben, NACFest won't be the same without you guys this year. :(
Expect some phone calls at the very least.

Well it kills me to say this but Mary and I will not be there this year, the new house we bought has pretty much tied us up financially. This sux but what r ya gonna do.:(

STROKER

As I told you before Ben, NACFest won't be the same without you guys this year. :(
Expect some phone calls at the very least.

I agree... You both will definitely be missed!

STROKER

Its not going to be the same without you and Mary up there Ben... You and Mary were going to win the "Cutest Offroad Couple" award this year. I unerstand though, we had a few lean NAC-Fest years too during those later Paragon days. Its tough when life gets in the way of hobbies.

Besides... I am going to have to find someone ELSE to break now. Thats OK though, I am not sure I'll ever top that double axle shaft breakage from last year...:shocked:

Oh Jordan... follow me... :firedevil:D

Assuming my MJ makes it...

OK.... thats not funny.
From now and until June 15th you are banned from the interwebs from 4pm til 6am EVERY weekday... and all day EVERY weekend... no exceptions... until there is a vid posted of your MJ moving under its own power.

AND... It doesn't count if Adam is hiding behind it pushing and making 440 motor noises...

:D:D

OK.... thats not funny.
From now and until June 15th you are banned from the interwebs from 4pm til 6am EVERY weekday... and all day EVERY weekend... no exceptions... until there is a vid posted of your MJ moving under its own power.

AND... It doesn't count if Adam is hiding behind it pushing and making 440 motor noises...

Does it count if ROSS is in it making 440 motor noises...?

:D

OK.... thats not funny.

I'll talk to Johnny & Jeff, maybe we can make this happen. :laugh:

I miss you already buddy. This is exactly the reason why im going to buy a crap house. So I still have jeep monies.

Plus I can fix it up myself.

Oh Jordan... follow me... :firedevil:D

YES YES and YES.....

MOPARMANIAC said:
Assuming my MJ makes it, I will cover for you JUST this time Ben.

Spitting u-joint caps at everyone.

YOU BETTER MAKE ROCKTOBERFEST

Thanks and rocktoberfest is out to we are getting married and honeymooning in oct...ahhhhh totally boned this year....

chedisme said:
I miss you already buddy. This is exactly the reason why im going to buy a crap house. So I still have jeep monies.

Plus I can fix it up myself.
We bought a very liveable fixer upper, that i couldn't wait to work on, thats why I have no NAC-FEST monies...

Thanks guys, I am really bummed now....

PS drive 'em Hard for me........... :(

I'm gonna have a higher living standard while camping at NACFest than I do here at home while living in/in the yard of my not livable house I bought a year and a half ago :thumbup:

Funny, Carol and I are looking at an unlivable, you wuss!
Rich

...Now, how can we get a "Drag B&M to NacFest" fund up? I just cant quit you!!! lol :kissyou:

Hell Id sleep in a cardboard box. But Iv got to keep the Girl happy.:smootch:

I was going to offer to pay his park entry costs, but I figured thats not whats keeping him home. Probably fuel and maybe working on the days of the Fest.

Back