• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my "wannabe jeepspeed" grand cherokee build

alright update pics.
deaver coils, fox bumps. and how she sits now.

032-3.jpg

030-5.jpg

031-3.jpg

i dont think that limit starp is goin to work very well :spin1:

Looks good!!!! The springs raised it up a bit... do you have pics on how your front bumper is installed? does it go through the rails?
Its almost time for glamis :D

My friend does powder coating cheap if your interested, i see your rims are peeling hahah...
He does real good work he did the rims on my truck..
heres a pic of the rim..
IMG00113-20100228-12301.jpg

F250side.jpg

tone im ready when you are!

ratboy haha i know i havent found a new spot to connect them yet, with the new steering i had to cut off the sway bar links on the axle.

cache yeah i was thinkin about just getting the outside of them painted so its cheaper haha ill let you know when im ready. when ur lookin at the bumper and there is those two little oval slits in the bumper. and theres two little black things pointing out. i took those off, cut the holes bigger and have metal plating coming out of it now. let me see if i can dig up some pics or ill take some later.

tone im ready when you are!

ratboy haha i know i havent found a new spot to connect them yet, with the new steering i had to cut off the sway bar links on the axle.

cache yeah i was thinkin about just getting the outside of them painted so its cheaper haha ill let you know when im ready. when ur lookin at the bumper and there is those two little oval slits in the bumper. and theres two little black things pointing out. i took those off, cut the holes bigger and have metal plating coming out of it now. let me see if i can dig up some pics or ill take some later.

haha let me know im talking cheap like less then 100 for all 4.

Any updates? Are the rear arms stock? Can you get a close up of how you mounted the bumper? I should be picking up a 5.9 this weekend...and then the transformation begins.

Back