• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Heep Project...

so i read this whole thread and im all into it and slobbering over the parts then i see this, lmao, thats one way of not getting your water shut off, just cover the meter:D
i really need ta check this xj out, maybe i'll pack up the car and drive all the way out there:D
nice jeep.....

Well believe it or not... some Jackasses do that... then they are PISSED when it is finally shut off... months later...
As to the XJ... don't feed his ego... point and laugh at his red striped fender.

Curt

Well believe it or not... some Jackasses do that... then they are PISSED when it is finally shut off... months later...
As to the XJ... don't feed his ego... point and laugh at his red striped fender.

Curt
hey i heard a red stripped fender is in these days, lol. didnt even notice that till you said something, now thats funny:D

Well first I would like to say sorry to Scott for not making it out to help him Sunday. My Saturday project ran in to an all weekend project. I got a little bit of tube work done this weekend on the Jeep. Here is some photos of what started as a T&J cage kit and then we added some extras. The tire carrier, the extra roof braces, cross bar behind the front seats and at the dash were added.

DSC04108.jpg

DSC04109.jpg

DSC04110.jpg

DSC04111.jpg

DSC04112.jpg

DSC04113.jpg

DSC04114.jpg

holy moly, you where busy this weekend huh? dangit i wish i woulda had a call in cc. thats lookin awesome, hmmmm do i need any welding done?? hmmmmmmm:laugh:

hey skrittles, i say that cage is nice, whatya say we go borrow that heep and test it for jeff, huh? huh? huh? good idea right?:laugh:

Back