• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mid Valley Build Party

Aussie locker=DONE!!! Door hinges welded=DONE!!! Much-needed carb rebuild, idler arm, fuel sending unit gasket on the Valiant=DONE!!! Thanks John, and everyone else who helped!

after a Very hot, very long shower, I have a few reflections pre report

1: After 3 days rolling on the ground in unknown fluids, misc. remnants of jeep parts, and who knows what falling off of who knows who's jeep With Aaron and Larry. The term "Rode hard and put away wet" brings on a whole new meaning. Thanks for helping keep me sane Keith!

2: Caleb will be known from here on out as (The_SmartGuy) That is all

3: Somehow, I Enjoyed every Minute of it! Some serious work got done in two days time. Props fellas!

Thanks again to all that made the trip. It was got do see each and every one of you.
Bronze.

Shackle relocators:check
Longer Front shocks:check
Bpe and longer rear shocks:check
Doorless mod on all doors:check
Re- adjusted the e-brake:check
Adjusted the rear brakes:check
Front skid:still need to install
Gas skid:need to install

Not bad for a few days, will say that when rushing(as I had work both days) and lack of sleep can and will make you dumb on some things lol everyone saw that with me lol

I just want to say thank you to bronzwyrm and his family for opening up his home and shop for us to use. It was a hell of an event complete with good food, good friends and more than enough wtf moments for all. There was even a comfy couch. I only hope to someday be able to return the favor. And i want to thank everyone who came out and helped in my sye. (Which was everyone). Thanks so much!

Back