• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mid Valley Build Party

Re: Mid Valey Build Party

I need to do muffler bearings and a hyphen duffinator pump. along with blinker fluid flush and re charge the back up lights.

Mid Valey Build Party

I may be interested in seeing this done just so i can see how to do mine. someone want to do very detailed write up?

I did this on JeepForceOne. 1/2" conduit with a little bend to it, some JB weld to splice the connection, and a hose clamp for peace of mind. I trimmed the factory vent that extends downward into the tank, and then added the new extension. Boom, 25 gallon capacity.

Like Caleb mentioned though, it's a very tight working area. Man hands don't fit well.

I did this on JeepForceOne. 1/2" conduit with a little bend to it, some JB weld to splice the connection, and a hose clamp for peace of mind. I trimmed the factory vent that extends downward into the tank, and then added the new extension. Boom, 25 gallon capacity.

Like Caleb mentioned though, it's a very tight working area. Man hands don't fit well.

sweet! thank you Dustin. Now i need somebody with small hands to help me LOL
maybe a chick that can wrench on my jeep :rof:

Very nice I have my spare tank and pump sitting along side my place this might be worth it. the small hands thing will be a problem though.

th

Well the place is almost ready! slab is all cleaned off, shop and porch are tomorrow. my alternator is here so that will go in Thursday im thinking.

I am really excited to put this on, and it had been a while since I got to BS with some of you. Is there anybody planning on crashing out? I have the sleeper available, and a couple couches. other than that you will be tenting it. Just hit me up for further details. the weather is suppose to be good for the weekend, should be a great weekend for working.

:repair:
Bronze.

I think im out. unless any one wants parts I have. I have 3 cords of wood being delivered and I forgot my brother asked me for help moving.

Mid Valey Build Party

Since I have Fridays off, is it alright if I stop by sometime Friday? I work 6am-9am Saturday and Sunday so i won't be able to come by till later on those days

Mid Valey Build Party

jup larry, that's cool bro. ill use you to help me move the last thing or two to get started. sux Curtis. 3 cords of wood, and helping move, I don't envy you man!

Bronze

Heck if you don't get your alternator in yet by Thursday, ill lend a hand too on that friday

Mid Valey Build Party

Im hoping that everything goes smoothly that day I dont think I will be there the hole time. like I already said its Jens birthday

If ya want, I can swing by Friday and pick up the metal for the shackle relocators and I can get them prepped and ready for Saturday when you come over

Mopar440: Front locker install, weld door hinges. Still in!
Stang65:
OUT
Demonoid369: shackle relocation boxes, plate UCA, plate crossmember. OTW
Bmikes:
OUT
AwesomeXJ: SYE!
Nw88Xj: Coming to chill?

Any other changes fellas? pleas let me know ASAP. I Have things to do aswell!

Thanks
Bronze.

I will be coming by at some random point to pee on everyones tires.....
you'll know its me because I will have eaten 7 platefuls of asparagus before hand.
I will also be the pasty white guy in speedos and water wings. (for no other reason than to make you ask questions)

....i'm here to help.

Back