• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mid Valley Build Party

Re: Mid Valey Build Party

So far I have:

Mopar440: Front locker install, weld door hinges
Stang65: Weld up broken header, swap gastank.
Demonoid369: shackle relocation boxes, plate UCA, plate crossmember.
Bhmikes: re-clearcoat hood and misc.

I was seeing if people caught on to what I said LOL
I may try to come down but my project is a little big for a weekend
But I wouldn't mind help from some one that likes doing body work the donor cab should be here this week I'm making the MJ fat guy friendly

Nice! are you stretching the cab, or mating two together?

So far I have:

Mopar440: Front locker install, weld door hinges
Stang65: Weld up cracked header, swap gastank.
Demonoid369: shackle relocation boxes, plate UCA, plate crossmember.
Bmikes: re-clearcoat hood and misc.

Woah woah woah.... I didn't know bhmike and I were doing the same thing! :p

Damnit, you need to change you name...(The-Hobbit)

Bronze.

I have no bed I'm cutting the frame off behind where the new cab sits
And then I can get the cage done

I read this again from another prospective. were you making a general statement, or were you planning on joining the party?? either way, im just confused. Caleb?!? You out there, always a pleasure seeing your smiling face, you planning on making it? I know Curtis and Aaron have both said they may stop by to BS as well. This looks like its shaping up to be a fun event. I'm looking forward to it. the truck I mentioned parting, its gone... so no worries on that one. I may have a few misc things to do to my jeep. by ill be in a play it by ear mood.

Bronze.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I plan on being there! I am mainly coming to help since my jeep is a trailered rig and I don't want to bother with hauling it down there. The one thing I can bring that I need help with is doing the gas tank mod on my spare tank, my hands won 't even begin to fit through the hole! Lol

Mid Valey Build Party

not sure what that is. at some point I will be moveign the tank inside the cab tough

It's a mod that shortens the vent tube that points down in to the tank to allow extra gas to be held in a metal gas tank, there has been some who have even flip the vent up ish and gain even more. Most of this though relates more to the 80's and maybe early 90' metal tanks as this was a common mod for the CJ guys

Mid Valey Build Party

Also anyone who is coming to the build party good at electronics? I got a over head console from a 94' zj and a harnes from a 98'-99' xj and would like to put it in my 97' but if not its fine, not a requirement or need right now.

Re: Re: Mid Valey Build Party

Also anyone who is coming to the build party good at electronics? I got a over head console from a 94' zj and a harness from a 98'-99' xj and would like to put it in my 97' but if not its fine, not a requirement or need right now.

Like my obgyn add on craigslist says, "I'm not an expert but I'll take a look!"

Well, looks like i may have a project to do now. Sye,

:guitar:, I think keith added a clutch job to his list. damn some works getting done next weekend! If my alternator don't show up my Monday, I may be installing it as well.

Is this party banner worthy? who has it, torx?

Bronze.

Back