• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet n Greet/GEARS....Party?? dates changed...

Re: Meet n Greet/GEARS....Party??

kids! nevermind I am out! :shiver:

lol just tryin to make it easyer for people to come that have a family that wont let them out without them...lol...not everyone has a wife that lets them do whatever they want like me...lol

kids! nevermind I am out! :shiver:

You know you will be there....The kids will be off in there own little worlds anyways.

We can get started on talking about where this chapter is headed also. And maybe get get some ideas started about our next ride....

Aww, man. I'd be in for sure. Getting gears and such when I get back from the desert. Too bad ya'll weren't planning this for the month of April...

I'd say let's have another at my place in April :)

I'll need to be sure mines ready for Moab in May ;)

we need more people to participate even if u dont need gears done....plenty of notice so dont bitch about nothing being planned....

Man thats a long way for me to drive....Thats atleast a six pack drive :cheers::cheers::cheers:.....Boss at work says I should be good to go......

Sorry Rich had to say it before someone inevitably did, to the rest come on over. Plenty of time to prepare since the idea was brought up......

I'd say let's have another at my place in April :)

I'll need to be sure mines ready for Moab in May ;)

I'll be sure to remind you again in March!

OK, two weeks till M&G....yall need to make plans to come at least for the day...new RRC BOD NEEDS to b there also...u have had plenty of time to plan for this...I know some are just way to far away to come. mostly refering to the guys 6hrs or less...lol...plenty of room for tents if weather is decent...floor space or hotels close if bad weather....

Last edited:

Damn it. If the tcase parts I ordered 3 weeks ago hadn't have just barely shipped today, my Jeep would be ready for a regear.

bring your parts, we can do any type work that needs done...all are welcome... will give some of us something to do while gears are being done...

bring your parts, we can do any type work that needs done...all are welcome... will give some of us something to do while gears are being done...

Tcase is sitting outside of the Jeep. Not putting the tcase in until its rebuilt. Although I have a bunch of armor coming... Depends on the tcase, when those arrive, and what else I have going on.

So anybody going besides me? ;)

Don't forget some buds and I are going to Barnwell this weekend... you all would be welcome :)

wish i could rodger, but im broken...soon tho...lol

We can have another one in those months but we need our gears done sooner than that. I can still drive mine but Rich's is not exactly going to move till the gears are done. And its in front of the shop.......

OK, there has been a setback to our plans....Looks like we will have to postpone till the next weekend...22-23rd of jan...sorry for that guys....shit happens when u party naked...

Back