• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kiss your kids goodnight.

2offroad

NAXJA Forum User
Do this every night and tell them that you love them everyday, also family and close friends talk to them regularly. I am 40yo and last my momma called and told me that they just found my 38yo 1st cousin dead at his kitchen table. He is divorced and has a 10yo girl who will not go into his parents’ house because "There are too many memories in there". He only lived a block form Momma's house and I did not talk to him enough. Now I can’t and he can’t tell is little girl that he loves her.

Life is short and comes at you hard.

I agree , And am very excited to say that this Saturday I finally get to see My Daughter again , Been about 15 yrs , Long sad story , But finally Her Moma aint controlling Her . I cant wait !!!!

I never leave the house w/o saying good bye and a quick hug and a kiss. Try never to leave after a disagreement or argument unsettled. Never go to sleep mad. Try never to argue over the phone at a distance. You never know when it's your time or someone elses.

Sage advice. Many times this past year I have found great comfort in the absolute certainty that the last words my wife and I shared were "I love You".:tear:

Back