• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Telling Your Girl How You Feel...about her...

get her a gym membership for christmas

Ever thought she might be cheating? Found a guy at school, work, online. that she feels treat her better and is trying to push you away so that you make all the decisions like breaking up, makin you believe it's your fault etc etc... It's not unrealistic. I know quite a few cheating girls who are cheating in their man because they are comfortable where they are at BUT are unhappy with who they are with and have no place to go or vehicle to drive... Your paying her cell bill etc... It happened to me this is how I know... 6 months into my relationship she cheated with an ex( I didn't know at the time thou) then things progressively got worse, moo swings, arguments, her going on girls nights... Anyway, end of story she had no vehicle, we split up and because I owned all vehicles and she wasn't taking my new Honda, i sold the xj to her... I'd evaluate ur situation and see if she's worth holding onto or if she's what's holding yOu back...

We have alot of fun together. Some of you guys are making it out like I am telling you that I am miserable with her...that is not the case....we have lots of fun with eachother. She just does some things that bother me....should I leave her for that??? no. No matter who you are with in life, something is not going to be right. she might not be at the weight I would like her to be, or dress the way i would like her too, but that doesn't change how I feel about her or what i would do for her. She is not ugly by any means, she is just starting to slowly let herself go, which I understand happens after a while, but I feel like with some encouragement, maybe I can reverse that...I just can't get it through to her without her feeling like I am attacking her.

Dude. Make her feel good about herself... Bring out clothes you liked her in, take her out to dinner where she has to dress up, then compliment her on how good she looks. Take her places where she needs to look nice... But start noticing when she does look good and let her knOw you noticed how good she looks. You may be the root of the problem. Why would she care to look nice if you don't care enough to compliment her in how she looks... Just another thought...

Be like wow honey you look great tonight. I could get used to seeing you like this(and smile) but when she's taking an hour to get ready don't complain she's taking forever lol. For me I sit on the couch and wait until she's almost done...then I start to get ready :) so we finish at the same time.

My advice would have to be posted in the DEN....

i think i can get away with this...

more cushion for the pushin

We have alot of fun together. Some of you guys are making it out like I am telling you that I am miserable with her...that is not the case....we have lots of fun with eachother. She just does some things that bother me....should I leave her for that???

Depends.

But, don't expect to change someone.

If you can live with these things, then don't leave. If you cannot, you must.

But sitting around hoping and expecting someone to change, even actively trying to change someone... it's a fool's errand.

We have alot of fun together. Some of you guys are making it out like I am telling you that I am miserable with her...that is not the case....we have lots of fun with eachother. She just does some things that bother me....should I leave her for that??? no. No matter who you are with in life, something is not going to be right. she might not be at the weight I would like her to be, or dress the way i would like her too, but that doesn't change how I feel about her or what i would do for her. She is not ugly by any means, she is just starting to slowly let herself go, which I understand happens after a while, but I feel like with some encouragement, maybe I can reverse that...I just can't get it through to her without her feeling like I am attacking her.

Welcome to the world, can I help you? Everybody puts on their best face to attract a mate. Once mated they let themselves go. It's pretty standard. You've met her mother? That's what she'll be like.

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Have you noticed what time of the month it happens or is it a regular thing? Perhaps she's more moody and down on herself during her period? Is she on a new birth control?

BC does crazy crap to women. My wife stopped taking it because it made her super emotional and moody and she hated feeling that way so we went back to using a glove instead.

I have a buddy who is one of those seasonal type friends where for a few weeks everything is good and then for whatever reason he doesn't talk to you for awhile. He is a prick to his wife. He MAKES her take BC because he doesn't like how rubbers feel. Unfortunately the BC makes her super crazy which in turn they argue about the dumbest things. It's awkward hanging out with them at their house when they're in another room yelling at each other over some small detail.

Try to take note whats going on when she gets into these kinds of moods...Usually there is some kind of underlying reason why she's acting the way she is even if she says there isn't.

I would be honest with her and open. Don't try to beat around the bush. If you don't have open communication, your relationship is going to be stagnant. If nothing is working, be frank with her. Tell her exactly how you feel. It may hurt, but it's only going to hurt more the longer you wait to see what is really wrong.

You just gotta push her to find out what she's thinking and what's wrong, find out what she's feeling, then what she wants and expects from you. Then tell her what you're feeling, what you want and what you expect. it may upset her for a little while but the outcome will be worth that small period of time that she may be angry at you.
Also try eating healthily and exercising regularly and encourage her to do the same, if she fights you at first, eventually she'll feel left out and want to join you for that reason alone, but will realize how much better off her life is when she's healthy.
Also give her a reason to dress up!! Take her out to a super romantic dinner/activity. I'm not talking chilies or some garbage like that, someplace where the waiters are wearing suits, the food is hard to pronounce and there is a dress code, and movies aren't romantic, think walk on the beach, an art class together, a dance class together, even just watching the stars!! But go big, not necessarily expensive but go out of your way to make a fancy picnic and go out of your way to find some place with a view, even if you have to drive a distance. I promise she'll respond well to a nice SURPRISE. No alcohol involved, no sex, just be together and talk or do whatever she's into.
She'll like that and be more inclined to do things for you

Back