• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IT'S ABOUT TIME! Wrench-A-Thon and BBQ

Woo Hoo... First post from a work computer. It has been busy around here.

Yeah, raining and cold. It's somewhere around 36*F.

It's getting closer, one week to go.

It is SNOWING like hell here. Started around 10 or so this morning, but it hasn't accumulated any. They keep saying we are supposed to end up with 3-4 inches of snow. I will be at Superlift this weekend doing some snow wheeling!!!! I was hoping to bring back the RTI ramp and Grill, but they need it for next weekend, and the weekend of March 6th. Hannah is in San Antonio this weekend, so I am going wheeling even though I am broke!

Cool, I won't tell Hannah you went snow wheeling.

Oh she knows!!! LOL I rented the cabin up there.... in the off season its only $50 a night, so $100 for the whole weekend and it sleeps 4. So $25 per person!

I really hope it warms up by next weekend, I don't have very good heaters for the garage... yet.

Locker (Spartan) and the rest of the parts for the SYE are on their way.

I went with the spartan locker because Aussie lockers were back ordered for weeks. I read good reveiws about the Spartan... we will see come RoM.

Ok, for everyone that is coming and does not know where I live. Please PM me and I will send you my address. You can google, mapquest... which ever you want.

Like I have said before... been busy up here at work then getting things ready for this weekend.

OK, well it looks like x2 will not be able to make it down. So now I am in need of a compressor. Anyone got one they can bring?

Sounds good. Please do that... if you can make it.

Sweet, the more the better. Thanks all.

I'm really sorry I can't make it bro, wasn't really expecting all this stuff on my end to go down so soon. I really wish I could be there turning wrenches with you guys though. :( I am pretty down in the dumps about it. Oh well I will get to hang out with you guys at ROM.

Don't worry about this, you have more important thing to take care of. And yes, we will see you at RoM.

I can't wait for ROM. I need a vacation! I am still trying to work out some logistics on getting everything down there, but I think I got it figured out somewhat.

Well my locker and SYE parts are at my house... and I am stuck at work right now.

Back