• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Sounds like we need to meet up this summer. Do you have a kayak? I am up just south of crandon a lot, I will be heading up with my bow to chase turkeys this weekend. Hopefully it doesnt snow..
I actually just sold my kayak. I hadn't used it for over a year. I'll get another one sometime. Something at least 12' and with fishing rod holders.

My bosses new favorite game is to ask you a question he knows the answer to... then start screaming and yelling when you tell him that answer.
When I was a kid my mom liked to ask me "Am I not right?" No or yes, I still got yelled at. :rolleyes:

It's all around here if you want Alpha King or something more common from them, for Zombie Dust I'd have to run up 65 and go get it from the source... which I plan on doing this summer at some point.

Shoot me a text when you do we can get a beer over there. :cheers:

I opened my desk drawer to grab a pen and my phone was quietly ringing... There was no call, no internet tabs open, no apps running, but the phone was emitting a basic ring tone non-stop... It continued this till I powered the phone down, and even then continued as the phone was powering down... If I tap the power button, the phone rings, even if I didn't hold the button long enough to turn the phone on...

My phone is haunted!!!! Or I get to turn it in for yet another new one...

It's kinda like phantom vibrations. I "feel" my phone vibrate in my pocket only to check it and have nothing. What's the weirdest is when the thing has vibrated in my hand and still had no notifications.

I know we already had this conversation but DO IT!!! It's the best way to get what you are looking for.

if it is close to what he says it is, I am definitely going to buy it

I'm a very big fan of Dura Tracs. Best tire I've ever ran on a jeep. The totally kick ass in the snow.

so says the guy who wheels Moab and has only seen mud in pictures. ;)

New project: Get Dual Refrigerant System up and running. I have a White Industries 6R Revovery system for R-12 and R134a systems. The clock gauges on it indicate the thing has only been run approx 9 hours!

The Bad: I have both a R-12 Virgin and Recovery tanks with refrigerant in them.
I am missing the R-134a Recovery Tank

The Good: I plugged the machine in, it turns on, and it still has good oil in the vacuum pump.
I found an Operations and Maintenance Manual for it.

So now I'm in the search for either another 50# recovery tank, or a way to recycle the r-12 and clean and use that tank...

99SJ 'Always something' Ex

01 Dodge Ram with the 5.2 with code P601, what should I look at? The truck has had this code for years, my dad has done nothing about it (truck still runs like a truck with 97k should).

P0601 Dodge Internal Control Module Memory Check Sum Error

Sounds like ecu.

From a quick google search, sounds like the PCM needs replaced, but since it has been on for years, the once a week driving it will get, it won't get done right away. Very common problem apparently.

What that bracket I made supports...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367442032.142611.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367442046.432167.jpg

mac 'shit is getting serious' gyvr

got home from work with the wife after 11pm last night to find her littlest cat hiding in a corner unable to move...the farm boy in my head said "put the cat in a box with a blanket and water and cross your fingers" while the husband in me knew it was time to go to the animal ER. Unfortunately, I have been working on my xj in the street (awesome idea i realize) and stopped the last session after taking one of the down pipe bolts off and the other half off when my impact ran out of battery...i hadn't planned on driving it at all in the interim. i knew it had pulled itself out from the cat converter (the reason its been so loud) so about half way into the 30 minute drive to the hospital, i heard the down pipe start dragging on the pavement. It was probably quite the spark show....we got to the animal hospital, which was actually a really great facility with amazingly nice people working there for a midnight in new jersey. they were very realistic with my wife and she chose to have the cat put down (had a growth that we were unaware of that was most likely an advanced stage of cancer or lymphoma...the cat really wasn't behaving all that different from normal)...unfortunately of the 3 cats she has, it was the only one i really didn't mind. as you can imagine she was pretty devastated...growing up on a farm, i've seen many cats come and go, but it was pretty rough seeing the wife get so busted up about it. i know she will get over it, but at the end of a long day, it was a little tough to swallow. We got home at 2:30 and I didn't sleep a wink before the alarm went off at 4am for the corporate gig i was doing this morning. Luckily, when I got to my real job, my boss (who is proving to be more awesome by the minute) told me to go take a nap for a few hours. So I'm feeling slightly more coherent...hopefully the wife is doing a little better tonight. i'm here till 11pm, then up at 4 again for another corporate gig. Not complaining at all though...the part time money is great.

Back