• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Speaking of long stretches, anyone want to go to hot springs AR? super lift orv park.

Since we talked about that while brewing the other night, we have decided to use our leftover timeshare points for a week in Fairfield Bay, AR from June 30th to July 7th. I plan to do some wheeling at superlift, if you and/or others can make it I would probably camp there one night.

I realize most of the MWC will be at the Crawl, but that just didn't work for us this year. Maybe next year...

Ever get asked a question that you knew your boss knew the answer to and you lied anyways?

Me either.

Some people just have to learn the hard way.
Nope. But I do have a boss that ask's me questions he all ready knows the answer. Lately I just give THAT look & walk away. Don't try to fock with me when you know I know more bout my job than you do.

Any of you Hoosiers know where I can pick up 3 floyds beer that is close to cincy or the badlands?

there was a liquor store in Attica that had it. im halfway sure it was called Attica liquors.

Since we talked about that while brewing the other night, we have decided to use our leftover timeshare points for a week in Fairfield Bay, AR from June 30th to July 7th. I plan to do some wheeling at superlift, if you and/or others can make it I would probably camp there one night.

I realize most of the MWC will be at the Crawl, but that just didn't work for us this year. Maybe next year...

ill keep those dates in mind and see if i can get the ball rolling.

Nope. But I do have a boss that ask's me questions he all ready knows the answer. Lately I just give THAT look & walk away. Don't try to fock with me when you know I know more bout my job than you do.

My bosses new favorite game is to ask you a question he knows the answer to... then start screaming and yelling when you tell him that answer.

97 hp or lp d30?

I'm thinking hp.

I'm going to look at a 97 XJ that has been wrecked but still runs and drive with 100k miles on it for $900. this should give me everything to put my 01 on the road and have a lot of parts left over.

HP. LP wasn't used till 00, some people say late 99 but I've never seen one.

97 hp or lp d30?

I'm thinking hp.

I'm going to look at a 97 XJ that has been wrecked but still runs and drive with 100k miles on it for $900. this should give me everything to put my 01 on the road and have a lot of parts left over.

I know we already had this conversation but DO IT!!! It's the best way to get what you are looking for.

HP. LP wasn't used till 00, some people say late 99 but I've never seen one.
same. my '99 was HP and had a "late" build date.

thinking of trading my moabs and 285/75R16 STTs for these 33x12.50R15 duratracs. supposedly only 5k miles. thoughts?

298441_4450380895328_1218388838_n.jpg

391672_4450381135334_69719693_n.jpg

thinking of trading my moabs and 285/75R16 STTs for these 33x12.50R15 duratracs. supposedly only 5k miles. thoughts?

298441_4450380895328_1218388838_n.jpg

391672_4450381135334_69719693_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Those don't look bad at all. Look like they have plenty of tread left.

On the front pinion angle, the pinion needs to be in line with the drive shaft correct? I just put in adjustable arms in front and think I may have to adjust the uppers just a bit more but am not sure on the angle of the pinion. I'm only at 5"of lift.

Back