• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

home built long arms

Haha thanks you two

Ba-Riedo said:
Oh anytime, I only wish I had a step sister so I could be as cool as Zac.:loveu:

-Alex

Its the pink that Pwn's you.. Haha

Speakin on Ba-Riedo.. I gotta take a taco-bell shit here soon

ZacSquatch said:
Speakin on Ba-Riedo.. I gotta take a taco-bell shit here soon

Im thinkin bout changin my name to Da-Riedo so people stop making those jokes. But it probably doesnt help that I have been taught how to cook burritos on my 4.0.:chef:

-Alex

I try not to let mine get that hot.. lol

Btw.. If you change your name, you gonna be the Cheesy flavor or Cool Ranch?

ZacSquatch said:
I try not to let mine get that hot.. lol

Btw.. If you change your name, you gonna be the Cheesy flavor or Cool Ranch?

Remember the 3d ones? He could be 3d...

Doritos-3D-ZR.jpg

:viking:

Dude, the 3D were wanna-be enclosed Bugles that you couldn;t stick on your fingers as witch fingernails..

All air, no poofy.. just cut the roof of your mouth

uncc civilengineer said:
Ask Alfred (alfredsxj) I believe he's the guy to talk to..

Here's his build
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=917681

Best bet IMO is 2" 0.25 wall DOM for the lowers and 1.75" 0.120 wall DOM for the uppers. RE superflex joints or large heims..

Just curious why you want to build your own? Materials are expensive and screwing up can be costly... I'd just buy a kit
OH I thought that nightmare was behind us :skull2: :rattle:

ZacSquatch said:
All air, no poofy.. just cut the roof of your mouth

Do they make baked doritos? I like baked chips.

Wow Zac.. I JUST GOT IT NOW.

Even after being ridiculed for not reading the thread I still didn't read it. Only now do I realize the folly of my ways. I humbly apologize UNCC...but hey great minds think alike.

O ps

Does anyone think fritos are on their way out I mean jeez no one eats those things anymore.

lancey3 said:
Wow Zac.. I JUST GOT IT NOW.

Even after being ridiculed for not reading the thread I still didn't read it. Only now do I realize the folly of my ways. I humbly apologize UNCC...but hey great minds think alike.

O ps

Does anyone think fritos are on their way out I mean jeez no one eats those things anymore.

Frito's are the bomb diggity.. Love their new Honey BBQ twist ones too..mmmmm.. messy fingers

Back