• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hollister Hills Run Feb 28-29

plus the front tires need to be balanced and he dosen't want to spend the money to get it done. :roll:

Kernel said:
plus the front tires need to be balanced and he dosen't want to spend the money to get it done. :roll:

I can just wash off the mud on one side of the tire to balance them right?

Letterman said:
I can just wash off the mud on one side of the tire to balance them right?

Considering how much mud you had on them, yeah. I have 3 jeeps so I really don't need a 4th, yes I do. You got a heck of a deal on that xj. My xj has 203K on the engine & trans so it is getting up there, but it still runs good and doesn't have any smoke from the exhaust. I just wheel it, so it only really gets miles mostly to and from the trail. How many miles do you have on your 91'? 4.0L/231/4 speed auto right?

steinjeep said:
Considering how much mud you had on them, yeah. I have 3 jeeps so I really don't need a 4th, yes I do. You got a heck of a deal on that xj. My xj has 203K on the engine & trans so it is getting up there, but it still runs good and doesn't have any smoke from the exhaust. I just wheel it, so it only really gets miles mostly to and from the trail. How many miles do you have on your 91'? 4.0L/231/4 speed auto right?
92' 4.0L/231/4 speed auto
Just under 110,000 miles

Letterman said:
92' 4.0L/231/4 speed auto
Just under 110,000 miles

Wow, that's about the best deal I have ever seen other than getting it from a family member or friend. Please let me know if the deal doesn't go through. I'm interested, that is unless you open a can of whoopass on it again. :laugh:

I'll call u about picking up my spare, got some dirt in my bead and im losing air right now. I'll get my pics up later tonight and post them up. Gotta steal the Yj to go to school tonight!

DjXj said:
I'll call u about picking up my spare, got some dirt in my bead and im losing air right now. I'll get my pics up later tonight and post them up. Gotta steal the Yj to go to school tonight!
Yo' DJ call me, let me know, I can get the tire to you too! Big thanks again for the lend!

also what you need me to weld on your rig, what ever it is I will do, you got me home that day!!!

Bryan C. on the watterfall in the rock corie

BrainC.gif

Cool picture Dave. That one is a keeper.

So your going to sell your XJ? Probably a good idea after the problems you had. :D Although you got the tire changing thing down pat. :worship:

Bryan

Back