• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GROUP BUY- HD TIE ROD for factory style steering

I'm out - my wife's Grand Cherokee needs a new set of tires before winter. She has Goodyear SR-A which are bad enough brand new and horrible when well worn - can't risk it with our little guy riding shotgun. My toys have to wait but thanks to Andy for doing the leg work on this.

sorry andy no longer in. as we all know this economy sux and starting after today (black friday) pay cuts will be made at work and rent/food are sometimes more important (in some cases).

I'm still in if we're still doing the group buy...Since the xj is my daily driver, I need to have a tie rod that's able to take a few hits and still be able to drive home.

This group buy ended on 11/28 with 5 people commited (defined as a definite YES, I WANT ONE).
Those people are:
Backroads
Warrior
JS Customs
Rob Mayercik
91XJrubicXD

If any of you has changed your mind, please let me know ASAP!!!

I am actually a little disappointed that more people were not interested. I understand why though with the holiday season approaching and not having a lot of "spare income" to buy Jeep parts. You *MAY* see this group buy come around again in the late winter/early spring time-frame, but I make no promises.

I need to speak to Full Circle and see what can be done for a Qty of 5 tie rods instead of 10. I will send a PM to each of the 5 above on how we can proceed with this deal once I speak to Full Circle.

Thanks,
Andy

Andy, you just hit it on the head with the whole holiday season/tight budgets already. I would love to go in on one, but I simply cant spare the change right now. I do appreciate your effort and hope you do look to do another buy when I have the coin.

I got the final price ($100 plus shipping), PM's sent to all interested parties:
Backroads
Warrior
Rob Mayercik
91XJRubicXD
js_customs
Wacho4

Please reply to my PM with any issues...

Thanks,
A.

PS... If anyone still wants in NOW IS THE TIME!!!!

Alright gents, I have just been waiting on the last payment, then I will order these. Right now the cutoff date is 1/21/09. If I don't receive the last payment by then, I will get them ordered and into your hands as soon as possible.

A.

I'm in for one - the above comment convinced me. Considering that I "built it small but wheel it big", I'm probably a prime candidate for the tie rod taco club.

Rob

Rob im ready to come lift your jeep myself

Alright gents, I have just been waiting on the last payment, then I will order these. Right now the cutoff date is 1/21/09. If I don't receive the last payment by then, I will get them ordered and into your hands as soon as possible.

A.

Any updates?

Back