• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall wheeling/get together October 2nd-4th Superlift ORV Park

I was wondering; anybody going on this trip going to pass by the DFW? It would really make my situation alot easier if I could hitch a ride with someone. Im not saying that i'm not going if I can't find somebody, i'll be there. Who else is gunna fee yall. But i'm saying, it would help me out alot if I could get a lift.
Nevermind.

Do we know how many people are going?? I'm staying at Panther Valley Ranch, got a cabin there.. b there Friday early (7:30).

I am going to do my absolute best to be there. Its on my calendar, but this far out its hard to say for sure since lots can happen between now and then.

so whos going from centex? should we caravan or what. Im not postive if im going or not but i would love to.

I might meet a friend in the dfw area and caravan with him and the guys going from the dfw area?? (if there is such a caravan)

Does that mean you found a ride or you're not goin'??

You can bring the WJ.
I don't know if im going. I might. I want to. To factors will decide. If you go, and if I get to take the WJ. I'll go with the DFW caravan.

Though things are a bit dicey right now, I still plan to attend this. I'll have my wife and son in tow, as well, so we'll be staying at a hotel.

Hey I stayed in a hotel when I was there... Glad I did also. Rained there every night.

The hotel right where you turn to go down to the park really isn't that bad. Cheap rooms, fairly clean, and plenty of parking. Last time we had ROM there, I stayed in a Hotel there, and it was like 60 bucks for two queen double occupancy rooms.

The hotel right where you turn to go down to the park really isn't that bad. Cheap rooms, fairly clean, and plenty of parking. Last time we had ROM there, I stayed in a Hotel there, and it was like 60 bucks for two queen double occupancy rooms.

Knights Inn?

I was there too... along with Ian (MM). Damn we could of had a party.

Plus the Knights Inn has a "cabin" you can rent... I think it sleeps 4 or 5 people. The constructions crew had it while we were there.

Yeah, we stayed in the hotel right past the Knights Inn last time and it wasn't bad. I may look into renting the "cabin" thats on-site, now, but I figured it's probably booked already, so I'm figuring the hotel is more likely.

Last several times I have been up there the cabin was empty. I like the knights in, mainly because the cabin at superlift is more expensive to rent, and you still have to use the shower up the hill. The knights inn is cheaper, and comes with a shower!!!

Last several times I have been up there the cabin was empty. I like the knights in, mainly because the cabin at superlift is more expensive to rent, and you still have to use the shower up the hill. The knights inn is cheaper, and comes with a shower!!!

The old office cabin has it's own shower!

Oh I knew it had a toiled, didn't realize it had its own shower. My bad, then it just depends on personal preference. I like the idea of renting that cabin at superlift, but it would be really nice if it weren't directly adjacent to the parking lot.

I just realized, how am I suppost to shower if I dont stay in a hotel? lol

Yep, we stayed at the Knight's Inn...and coulda had a party. I stayed at the bonfire too late and drank too much DrP and JD though, and midian's wife wouldn't let him stay up so late...hehe

Yeah and it was my birthday too.... she is so mean. :bawl:

Back