• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall wheeling/get together October 2nd-4th Superlift ORV Park

I an puttin it on my calendar. I'll try and make it.

Sure had a good time in BARNWELL, THANKS TO ALL OF U.

See u all in Katemcy.
TOMMY/JAXX

Hey, i'll go. :D I wont be able to leave till the night of the 2nd though. It'll take me about 5 hours to get there from Garland though. Think i'll miss much? :confused: I'll be driving in my XJ up there. :wierd:

It's just barely possible I might be able to make it. Depends largely on if I get accepted to transfer into SFASU. It would be really nice if I could make it, get to wheel the jeep and meet some of you guys.

Don't worry. You can follow me around! :greensmok

If ANYONE ever takes any advice from me. It would be DON'T FOLLOW JR!

Unless your rig can handle what his can take. Or atleast bring some part parts... Like another XJ.

J/K JR... you know I got your back. Just not on a 4 1/2 dimond trail going up a ravine AFTER a nice night of rain.

Once I get a tow rig I will much more likely to try more of the harder trails. I just feel like I am always holding back because in the back of my mind I am always thinking ... "I have to drive this thing home".

If ANYONE ever takes any advice from me. It would be DON'T FOLLOW JR!

Unless your rig can handle what his can take. Or atleast bring some part parts... Like another XJ.

J/K JR... you know I got your back. Just not on a 4 1/2 dimond trail going up a ravine AFTER a nice night of rain.

What? I'm not that bad! I will lead some folks on 3s and 4s when we go...

I am down for 3's and 4's. Would be even more down if I had a real locker in the rear instead of a LSD. But what I don't have in the form of a rear locker, I make up for in the form of a winch! :D

Back