• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall wheeling/get together October 2nd-4th Superlift ORV Park

We ran some pretty tough 4's today, it was a good day at Gilmer (except for the fact that it was 103 degrees out there). I beat on the jeep harder than ever and luckily didn't break anything. Unless you count ripping off one of my Bushwacker flares. HA. Guess I do need to do some more bumpstopping up front.

What? I'm not that bad! I will lead some folks on 3s and 4s when we go...

3's and 4's are ok for you to lead on. But when you say "I will lead the easy group... Only do 2's and 3's" Then we end up on a 4 1/2 dimond trail and that one guy blew his ring in the first set of rocks.

I'm gonna try to attend. Now that I'm getting a divorce I've decided to spend a little more time on things I enjoy :)
My rig is not very capable (not locked, no armor, 4" on 31s, and an overheating problem) but even if I can't run anything fun I'll be watching.

Mischief, from the looks of my rig, what do you think needs done to it besides the upgrade on better quality suspension?

I'd say:
Front/Rear recovery points
T-case skid
Diff skids
Rocker protection
other stuff later.

As you can see, we all agree that recovery and armor are the best places to drop your coin. If you've already got these covered and want to know what's next, based on what you said wanted to do...it's time to upgrade the motor. First step is always to make it breath better IMHO. This really should have its own thread though so we aren't cluttering up the Fall Ride one. :)

So where is everyone planning on staying?

I got bad news.
I'm going to get rid of the XJ and im stuck with a WJ for now. But I still plan on going, not goin to do much wheelin, but hope I can be of some support. I'm sure there's plenty to be done.

Yeah, I have to. All projects on hold, save up some money, buy a 2001 XJ, start over.

I got bad news.
I'm going to get rid of the XJ and im stuck with a WJ for now. But I still plan on going, not goin to do much wheelin, but hope I can be of some support. I'm sure there's plenty to be done.

Just Co-Pilot...

I WANNA GO! I WANNA GO!

Damn wife having a baby....

J/K I love my new baby... oh AND my wife.

Back