• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall wheeling/get together October 2nd-4th Superlift ORV Park

They have shower's at the park.

Yes and they are nice too.

My favorite was the directions on the hand drier...

1. Push Button.
2. Place hands under blower.
3. Rub hands together.
4. Dry hands on pants.

I will remember that forever.

LOL yeah, and the non-functioning outdoor shitter, that is now used as an ash tray!!! Very Niiiiice! How much????

Dont be a homo. I just dont trust public showers/

Last edited:
God powers... I mean Mod powers are so fun to have.

grrr

:twak:

I plan on attending. I'll be driving my XJ with a buddy of mine. I'll have room for at least another 2 people if you wanna catch a ride from DFW. PM me if interested.

I'll be there, and I am coming from Texarkana. Have room for 6 in my tow rig, and it will most likely be just me and the wife.

Got some bad news... I've been waiting for some training for the last year at work. I finally got word I'll be gettin' it on Oct 1-3. Looks like I'm out.

I'll be there, and I am coming from Texarkana. Have room for 6 in my tow rig, and it will most likely be just me and the wife.

If you have that much room... swing on by and pick me up.

LOL that's the opposite direction. You can come to Texarkana, and then ride the rest of the way with me. LOL If I had a big enough trailer you could even just load up your rig on the trailer when you got here.

Got some bad news... I've been waiting for some training for the last year at work. I finally got word I'll be gettin' it on Oct 1-3. Looks like I'm out.
well head on out as soon as you get out! You cant miss this. lol. It's only 2.5 hours away from you.

Though things are a bit dicey right now, I still plan to attend this. I'll have my wife and son in tow, as well, so we'll be staying at a hotel.

Okay, I'm going to have to face facts. This trip just isn't going to happen for me. I'm too tight on funds right now and we're now planning a November trip to Colorado that I need to start saving up for. Take lots of pictures for me.

i would love to but im not goin to be able to make this either im already commited to a car show in missouri that weekend. but if there is another date set would deff be in fot it. there is a oct 15th thing there and it will be telivised. there is a post called chance to be on tv

I'll be there, so welcome all! Hopefully i'll get to meet some of you/ wheel with you!:cheers:

good to see you made it over here, I was hoping some of the XJers from over there would take my advice and come check it out. Welcome to probably the biggest source of XJ information on the internet.

Back